Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Facebook Feed rejected

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 5 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 5

Old 08-30-2019, 12:09 PM

X-Wizard

Default Re: Facebook Feed rejected

just for an update - X-Cart support think it's a server issue bt haven't explained why - just offered to be my host
Quote:
The reason why the feed is generated incorrectly (with wrong encryption) is connected to the server configuration for specific tables or database. Since you are not hosted with us, we are not able to check server configuration. Our engineers can investigate the issue in frames of Paid Support service for $99 and provide you with the details of what should be changed on the server-side. If it would be possible to fix it by accessing store files, they will fix it.

As an alternative solution, I would recommend considering our hosting service. In this case, we can guarantee the proper server configuration and update it to the latest PHP and MySQL versions. With the "Enhanced" hosting plan, that includes Support Subscription, we will proceed with the full store performance check and implement all the needed changes to run the store with the best speed and quality rates.

You can compare our plans here: https://www.x-cart.com/hosting.html

Please, let me know if you are interested and I will provide you with further details of our hosting advantages.

Previous Versions included
BCSE Reward Points Mod
Altered Cart On Sale Mod
Wordpress Plugin

Please don't PM me for support. I help where I can on the forum and your question will more likely be answered there.

Shout me a Coffee!
Old 08-30-2019, 09:54 PM

X-Wizard

Default Re: Facebook Feed rejected

X-Cart say it's a server issue and they can't help any more without paid support.

I'm not paying another $99 for them to look at this, when it's never worked and I'm on an un-modified cart. It should work. Basically they won't support unless they host as well.

I asked them to explain what the settings should be and they can't without the fee.

Starting to think now is the time to drop x-cart altogether.

Quote:
e reason why the feed is generated incorrectly (with wrong encryption) is connected to the server configuration for specific tables or database. Since you are not hosted with us, we are not able to check server configuration. Our engineers can investigate the issue in frames of Paid Support service for $99 and provide you with the details of what should be changed on the server-side. If it would be possible to fix it by accessing store files, they will fix it.

As an alternative solution, I would recommend considering our hosting service. In this case, we can guarantee the proper server configuration and update it to the latest PHP and MySQL versions. With the "Enhanced" hosting plan, that includes Support Subscription, we will proceed with the full store performance check and implement all the needed changes to run the store with the best speed and quality rates.

You can compare our plans here: https://www.x-cart.com/hosting.html

Please, let me know if you are interested and I will provide you with further details of our hosting advantages.

Best regards,

Previous Versions included
BCSE Reward Points Mod
Altered Cart On Sale Mod
Wordpress Plugin

Please don't PM me for support. I help where I can on the forum and your question will more likely be answered there.

Shout me a Coffee!
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 5 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 5