Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Phone Messaging Center + Support Desk

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 06-21-2012, 12:49 PM

eXpert

Default Phone Messaging Center + Support Desk

Hi everybody;

I'm looking for a decent (preferably open source) phone message system. I have a Brick and Mortar storefront, and the combo of that with our online sales is causing a lot of screwy communications.

I fully intend to purchase Gahela (http://www.gahela.com) here in the VERY near future - I use tons of the Altered Cart mods, and Bill has some of the best service around; I'm very excited to streamline the customer emails and contact through that, but I also need something that can act to track customer calls - especially customers who either do phone order or who merely call for pre-sales issues. Often times those don't have an email address, so a basic ticket system won't work for those. Ideally Bill would add those features (for phone logs, phone orders, etc) because I REALLY like his products and support, and I don't particularly want multiple systems...

at the same time, I'm wondering if anybody has any good suggestions...

Thanks so much!
Chris Tindall
The Weed Patch
AlteredCart: On-Sale, One Page Checkout, Checkout One Payments (although that's not working yet)
BCSE: Back in stock Notify, Checkbox Radio Mod, Upselling Links
SMACK: CDSEO Pro, Product Map
X-Cart: Gold+, Mobile
(still trying to get working: Gahela Support Suite)
Old 08-12-2012, 03:05 AM
Banned

Default Re: Phone Messaging Center + Support Desk

Hi,
We actually use an application called Feng Office for our order, and customer service management. It's initially built as an project management system, but we've kind of adapted it to handle many different aspects of my business as well as, keep track of orders, inquiries, as well as multiple vendor information. We also use this application to allow our vendors access, to pass on orders, and communicate with them as well. It's a free installation on most server backends if you would want to try it out, or you can search for them online. They have a free edition that can be downloaded and installed as well.

The following user thanks fmoses for this useful post:
christindall (02-28-2013)
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4