Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Websitecm?

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 03-20-2014, 12:49 AM

X-Wizard

Default Re: Websitecm - real company or scam?

@Sophie

Mmmm, lets see shall we "...childish and unprofessional emotional behaviour..." It is you that is shouting and angry.

Done business with Jon for years now and NEVER a problem. Mods are great, good value and work. Customer Service is First Class.

Get over the "no phone number" - if this is how you behave on a forum, in writing, I would hate to have a phone call from you - just sayin...

You have only 3 posts so far here and they are all angry - I would have a lie-down and think your attitude through.

carpeperdiem is another helpful guy here and always polite and willing to help, so I have no idea why you have unleashed on him?

BTW I have NEVER spoken to Jon or Carpeperdiem - come to think of it I have never seen or had voice communication from anyone,ever regarding anything x-cart.

Hope that your day gets better?

Kind regards

Apache: 2.4.25
PHP: 7.4.5
MariaDB: 10.1.44
Arch: x86_64
Old 03-20-2014, 01:19 PM

X-Guru

Default Re: Websitecm - real company or scam?

Times have changed. In addition to phone, fax and email, there is now facebook, twitter, fb messaging, skype, text, forums, live chat etc. and companies put a lot more effort to make information available on the web and want people to read that content instead of just picking up a phone.

As stated with carpediem's post about Facebook, phone support is less cost effective and is now often reserved by online companies for the biggest spenders; too often people pick up the phone and expect consulting for free.

We offer phone support if requested by email for a specific purpose. With our new offerings coming this summer I will be providing a direct phone line for clients who work with us on a monthly retainer. I will not be offering phone support to the general public.
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4