Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

eMagicOne Peachtree Add-on Issue for X-Cart Store Manager

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 07-10-2014, 11:11 AM

Default Help! Having problem running eMagicOne Peachtree Add-on for X-Cart Store Manager

Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some help on an eMagicOne add-on.

Has anyone used the Peachtree Add-on for X-Cart Store Manager? My add-on will not connect to Peachtree Accounting.

I bought this add-on a couple months ago and had trouble on my old Windows XP machine (Customer support at eMagicOne said it was a Windows XP installation issue), so I upgraded to a Windows 7 64-bit machine with fresh install of X-Cart Store Manager and Peachtree Accounting for Manufacturing 2011, and I get the same error.

When I attempt to perform any Peachtree integration tasks, I get the message "Connecting to Peachtree", and Peachtree Accounting for Manufacturing 2011 launches, but then I get a warning message "Cannot connect to Peachtree Accounting".

I tried to register the "ptintegration.dll" using:

regsvr32 "C:\Program Files (x86)\eMagicOne\Store Manager for X-Cart\Plugins\ptintegration.dll"

but get an error:
The module "C:\Program Files (x86)\eMagicOne\Store Manager for X-Cart\Plugins\ptintegration.dll" was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found

Make sure that "C:\Program Files (x86)\eMagicOne\Store Manager for X-Cart\Plugins\ptintegration.dll" is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again.

I tried copying the ptintegration.dll into the Peachtree accounting directory with no improvement.

I have tried to run as the administrator with no success.

Has anyone had the same issue?

Any suggestions or ideas for what to try/what the problem is would be really appreciated!

Thank you so much,

Julie
x-cart 4.7.6 Gold Mobile [unix]

Last edited by julie@elderberryherbfarm. : 07-12-2014 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Clarify problem, seek suggestions or ideas

The following user thanks julie@elderberryherbfarm. for this useful post:
LauraMathis (07-14-2014)
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4