Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

CDSEO Pro - Complete SEO Solution - Custom Urls, Page Titles, Meta Data, Link Anchors

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 09-12-2012, 07:10 PM

Default Re: CDSEO Pro - Complete SEO Solution - Custom Urls, Page Titles, Meta Data, Link Anchors

Why CDSEOPRO not working with 4.5.2? the product list page2, page3.. redirect to home.php.
www.chinaoppo.com
wholesale electronics gadgets cameras and so on
Old 09-26-2012, 04:14 AM

X-Adept

Default Re: CDSEO Pro - Complete SEO Solution - Custom Urls, Page Titles, Meta Data, Link Anchors

Quote:
SQL query : SELECT p.productid FROM xcart_products AS p LEFT JOIN wcm_cdseo AS cd ON p.productid = cd.cdseoReplaceID AND cd.cdseoType='product' WHERE 1 AND (pl.product LIKE '%right %' OR p.productcode LIKE '%right %') Error code : 1054 Description : Unknown column 'pl.product' in 'where clause'Request URI: /admin/cdseopro/index.php?search=right+&active=&limit=100&limitsta rt=200&cdseopage=productsBacktrace:/home/ink/public_html/include/func/func.db.php:309/home/ink/public_html/include/func/func.db.php:209/home/ink/public_html/include/func/func.db.php:489/home/ink/public_html/admin/cdseopro/includes/products.php:122/home/ink/public_html/admin/cdseopro/includes/products.php:74/home/ink/public_html/admin/cdseopro/index.php:168-------------------------------------------------

Any idea what's causing this? recently done a site transfer but getting SQL errors sent to my email address, need this fixed ASAP.

*update* seems it's just when i use the search function on CDSEO i get an SQL error, although the results show fine, seems very odd!
Old 09-26-2012, 08:07 AM

Veteran

Bug. That was fixed with latest version. Ask Jon for the files
Old 10-02-2012, 12:14 AM

eXpert

Hi Steve,

I havent had a reply on this ticket yet and its been about a week since I put it in. Could you have a quick look to see if it has been overlooked?

Ticket: ZAA-622-92761

Cheers
Ability Theme
CDSEO
xCMS
Abandoned Cart
Food Packaging Scotland
Old 10-02-2012, 07:59 PM

Veteran

I would love to but I am not in any way connected to Jon and WebsiteCM I'm sure he will reply to your ticket

The following user thanks cflsystems for this useful post:
David-Allan (10-04-2012)
Old 10-03-2012, 07:23 AM

X-Adept

Wondering if anyone can help me as it's urgent.

I've imported Data into CDSEO however I'm getting an SQL error and its not working. I've also noticed everytime I do a search through CDSEO I receive an SQL error in my inbox. (Steve pointed out I may need the updated files, which I thought I got)

I've even used the 'Delete and re-populate all CDSEO fields (WARNING: Not reversible!) '

So now I have terrible links and onsite SEO... I thought this worked fine on my development site but obviously something has happened during the transfer maybe? I'm not sure if the site transfer has caused this but something has and it's quite serious.

Thanks,
Old 10-03-2012, 07:54 AM

X-Guru

What is your SQL error?

**EDIT - Never mind! I see it above**

Carrie

We support X-cart versions 3.x through 5.x!

Home of the famous Authorize.net DPM & CIM Modules, Reward Points Module, Point of Sale module, Speed Booster modules and more!

Over 200 X-cart Mods available & Thousands of Customizations Since 2002 - bcsengineering.com

Please E-Mail us for questions/support!
Old 10-03-2012, 07:57 AM

X-Guru

I agree you'd have to get new files from Jon. Did you put in an urgent support ticket?

Carrie

We support X-cart versions 3.x through 5.x!

Home of the famous Authorize.net DPM & CIM Modules, Reward Points Module, Point of Sale module, Speed Booster modules and more!

Over 200 X-cart Mods available & Thousands of Customizations Since 2002 - bcsengineering.com

Please E-Mail us for questions/support!
Old 10-03-2012, 08:00 AM

X-Adept

Indeed I have just submitted a ticket, and the SQL error above is another story all together, I could live with that one, but I've just spent days doing this spreadsheet and then tried importing it and it doesn't work. Now I have dodgy URLs all over (Auto-populate ones) and my site gets crawled often by Google so they'll index them and it wont look good. I need this resolved ASAP if possible grr the joys of running a site.

Everytime I import my file it says it's successful (with 2 errors which is odd) but nothing actually changes. I've done clean.php, removed cookies and checked in the settings incase I had my site on cache and everything but it does appear to be an issue with CDSEO. Probably user error as I'm the only one with this issue. Like I say, it seemed fine on my development site, and I only got the files around the start of last month so I thought it was the latest files.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:54 AM

eXpert

Has anyone heard from Jon? It's been over a week since I put a ticket in and he is usually very quick with tickets.

Just worried about him and not so much my ticket as it can wait, just seems odd not to have a had a reply in so long. Hope he is ok.
Ability Theme
CDSEO
xCMS
Abandoned Cart
Food Packaging Scotland

The following user thanks David-Allan for this useful post:
Jon (10-11-2012)
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4