Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Auction Manager for XCART

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 05-17-2006, 10:00 AM

X-Adept

Default Auction Manager for XCART

SafetyNet Web - New Product Release: Auction Manager for XCART

Are you managing your eBay listings with one tool and selling your products through a separate XCART online shop?

Not any more! Auction Manager for XCART (AMX) allows you to list any or all of your products from XCART directly into eBay - all from an integrated interface within your XCART administration back-end.
  • Manage your auctions
  • Create new auctions
  • Schedule products for auction
  • Relist products for auction
  • View reports (sold items, unsold items, current listings etc.)
  • AMX includes a module for listing your current eBay auctions directly within your XCART store for customers to see - blends seamlessly into your template design allowing customers to view and visit directly one of your auction listings
  • AMX is 100% certified for use by eBay
eBay and the eBay Logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.

For more details:
Auction Manager for XCART
Old 05-17-2006, 03:27 PM

X-Man

Hooter,

Have you got any screen grabs or a demo of the mod in action?

Used by X-carters the world over:
Marketing Manager Pro Bundle For X-cart
Featured Product Manager for X-cart
Feed manager pro for X-cart

http://www.firetanksoftware.com

Celebrating 7 Years of providing quality X-cart Add ons and X-cart Mods for x-cart 3.X to X-cart 4.4.X
Old 05-17-2006, 08:03 PM

Advanced Member

Does this work with if we have ebay stores?
Old 05-17-2006, 09:39 PM

X-Adept

We will have some screenshots up later tonight/tomorrow morning...5 minutes after I made the release public, the hard drive in my development server decided to fail

@desginerweb,
Yes it works with eBay stores

We are getting a user forum setup that will be specifically for Auction Manager Program Updates/Questions/Feedback etc. and hopefully [-o< will have that operational some time tomorrow.

Must sleep now...
Old 05-18-2006, 10:22 AM

X-Adept

this is nice, thanks!
x-cart v3.5.13 [retired]
x-cart v3.4.14 [retired]
Old 05-25-2006, 09:09 AM

Advanced Member

Has anyone used this? Any comments on it?
Old 05-26-2006, 10:03 PM

Advanced Member

Hi

I think we were one of the first to buy this mod, and probably the first Australian store to buy it. So I thought it may be worthwhile passing on our early thoughts on it.

First impressions - Very impressed not only beacause it makes listing auctions so much easier but mainly because of the support of the makers. We had a number of difficulties initially due to differing configurations required by Ebay In Aus, Shipping differences etc. The Guys at SafetyNet Web worked tirelessly through the night to get the software adapted to suit the local needs here (I believe they have done the same for other overseas customers too)- and I mean through the night due to time difference here to US. Service above and beyond is what we experienced.
Now as to the add on itself - It works and is simple to use and list auctions or stores inventory. Additional bells and whistles are being added along the way (already) and the build team seems extremely responsive to what the customers want in terms of features. As time goes by if they continue with this amazing attitude its only going to get better and better.

Conclusions - Would I buy it again knowing what I know now - Absolutely!
Should you? well If you want something that is simple and easy and is being further enhanced to suit your needs then Yes - while you have the chance to add your ideas to making it even better.

Cheers

mdperfumes -
www.perfumeonsale.com.au

X-cart Gold 4.0.18
X-cart 4.1.3
www.mstechstore.com.au
X-cart 4.1.2
www.giftinabox.com.au
X-cart 4.1.3
Old 05-26-2006, 11:08 PM

X-Man

Seriously tempted by this but a few questions which i'll post here as im sure others will be asking as well (so may as well keep it all in one place)

1. Does it handle product variants (couldn't tell from the screen shots)

2. When you place an item in for a ebay auction does it put that item on hold within x-cart so that the ebay auction and normal sales don't overlap (i.e is there a risk that someone might make the ebay purchase late at night when im tucked up in bed and at the same time someone might buy on the main site and im going to have to refuse one sale)

3. Does it handle bulk creation - for example i have a clearance category, if I wanted to list all the items in that category can I do that quickly and easily rather than add each item seperatley.
Old 05-27-2006, 12:10 AM

X-Adept

All these features and more are being added as fast as we can including those mentioned as well as templating system, custom integrated auction checkout, etc. etc.

Updates to the core are being released almost daily. Our users are providing us with great feedback and this application is evolving and becoming more robust and full-featured by the day.

We intended for this to be a "user-driven" application and that is what it has turned out to be

As we move forward, I am confident that our application will rival those of the likes of Truition, MarketForce etc.

But to be honest, daily replies here in the forum will not always be possible as we are just plain swamped - I invite any and all with specific questions to contact us through our web site contact form where our staff can easily answer any inquiries you may have - thank you.
Old 08-04-2006, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotc2001
Seriously tempted by this but a few questions which i'll post here as im sure others will be asking as well (so may as well keep it all in one place)

1. Does it handle product variants (couldn't tell from the screen shots)

2. When you place an item in for a ebay auction does it put that item on hold within x-cart so that the ebay auction and normal sales don't overlap (i.e is there a risk that someone might make the ebay purchase late at night when im tucked up in bed and at the same time someone might buy on the main site and im going to have to refuse one sale)

3. Does it handle bulk creation - for example i have a clearance category, if I wanted to list all the items in that category can I do that quickly and easily rather than add each item seperatley.

Hi, Did any of these features get added to this e-bay Add-On? I am particularly interested in the inventory management functionality mentioned in 2. Without the inventory feature this add-on will create more work and frustration than it is worth.
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4