Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

NEW! Firetanks X-cart Product Feed manager released

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 08-17-2006, 01:51 PM

X-Man

Default NEW! Firetanks X-cart Product Feed manager released

It's ARRIVED! For x-cart 3 and 4.0.X and Now 4.1.X !

Blast your x-cart sales through the roof with the Firetank Feed Manager for X-cart Series

With so many of you wanting to increase your sales and looking at every possible avenue, a huge number of you have realised the massive sales. that shopping portals like Froogle.com, Shopping.com, AffiliateFuture.com and so many others can drive to you for very little extra work. Froogle alone can add $$$$ in sales a month and costs you nothing to list on.

After many requests for product feed mods and months of development and re-development, we undertook the task of creating ultra flexible Feed Generators for ALL the major shopping portals and price comparison sites, our feeds manager has been designed to be the best on the market offering you flexibility and future proofing like never before.

Introducing the Firetank Software Feed Manager Range

We're proud to introduce to you the Firetank Software Feed Manager Range. All the add ons in the series allows you to Automatically or Manually

Email feeds
FTP upload feeds
Download Feeds
Save Feeds to the server

Automatic feed ability

Automatic feed ability can be ran using cron, windows scheduler, links or via the feed manager interface so you can set up feeds to automatically update when you need them to.

Total Flexibility

YOU have the ability to modify, add, change field output easily so even if the feeds change, you know you are safe as you can easily add to or change the fields within our easy to use interface.

Advanced features

Allows PHP operations on fields from within the interface. Also supports advanced access to code class sections for programmers who wish to customise the feed outputs further and much more.

What feeds are available?

Affiliate Future feed

Shopping.com feed

Amazon Zshops

Affiliate Window

Pricegrabber

R.S.S 2.0

ShopZilla

Froogle.com (google base export)

Even more coming soon! (yahoo, shopferret etc)

I want feeds you don't have!

No problem! You can Modify one of our existing feeds, OR even better if you buy the Feed Manager Pro Bundle, you can ask us to make it FREE for you! * (subject to it being possible in our architecture)

What x-cart versions is it compatible with?

X-cart 3.4.X (available now!)
X-cart 3.5.X (available now!)
X-cart 4.0.X (available now!)
X-cart 4.1.X (available now!)

EASY TO USE

All this power is hidden away by our extremely easy to user friendly interface!

For more information see our site

http://www.firetanksoftware.com/fts/customer/X-cart-Shopping-Feeds-cid-26.html

Used by X-carters the world over:
Marketing Manager Pro Bundle For X-cart
Featured Product Manager for X-cart
Feed manager pro for X-cart

http://www.firetanksoftware.com

Celebrating 7 Years of providing quality X-cart Add ons and X-cart Mods for x-cart 3.X to X-cart 4.4.X
Old 08-17-2006, 06:35 PM

X-Guru

Great Bunch, Firetank and Outstanding Add-on! Defiantly helps pushing product data to shopping portals. Makes exposure for new stores quick and painless instead of waiting months for natural search engine rankings. As well as existing stores trying to gain more product exposure and presence.

thumbs up!
Old 08-17-2006, 07:48 PM

X-Adept

What's the pre-order 4.1 deal? Can you provide a link for the pre-order price?

I'll certainly pre-order this as any mod that saves time, increases orders, and reduces workloads is one that everyone should have. Nice one. With all of these feeds and Yahoo coming soon, and Boomer's Google Checkout on the way... one can certainly turn an online store into a powerhouse.

- Mike
Old 08-18-2006, 05:50 PM

X-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by mffowler
What's the pre-order 4.1 deal? Can you provide a link for the pre-order price?

I'll certainly pre-order this as any mod that saves time, increases orders, and reduces workloads is one that everyone should have. Nice one. With all of these feeds and Yahoo coming soon, and Boomer's Google Checkout on the way... one can certainly turn an online store into a powerhouse.

- Mike

Hi Mike,

The 4.1 pre order is available for any of the feeds or the, you select the 4.1 version from the options drop down.

A discount deal is available for 4.1 due to the wait for it for the complete Feed Manager Pro bundle deal, please see the version drop down on the feed manager PRO product page.

The Yahoo feeds will be released this coming week

Versions for x-cart 3.4, X-cart 3.5 and x-cart 4.0.X are already available.

Celebrating 7 Years of providing quality X-cart Add ons and X-cart Mods for x-cart 3.X to X-cart 4.4.X
Old 08-23-2006, 01:44 PM

X-Guru

Default Re: NEW! Firetanks X-cart Product Feed manager released

We have several customers who have bought this already and we are really impressed with it. Great job Groovico & Kurt

Carrie

We support X-cart versions 3.x through 5.x!

Home of the famous Authorize.net DPM & CIM Modules, Reward Points Module, Point of Sale module, Speed Booster modules and more!

Over 200 X-cart Mods available & Thousands of Customizations Since 2002 - bcsengineering.com

Please E-Mail us for questions/support!
Old 08-24-2006, 10:44 AM

X-Man

I 2nd 3rd and 4th that.
This mod is as essential as the Marketting Manager 3 mod from firetank.

Firetank don't often release new mods but when they do they are always spectacular.
Old 08-25-2006, 04:38 AM

Question Re: NEW! Firetanks X-cart Product Feed manager released

Sorry if this is a dumb question, I havn't used any of the shopping portals before.
Does it matter where you are located or which countries you sell to. I am UK based and only sell in the UK at the moment so I would only want to feed to UK specific shopping sites, is this possible with this add on?
Old 08-25-2006, 04:47 AM

X-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hennet
Sorry if this is a dumb question, I havn't used any of the shopping portals before.
Does it matter where you are located or which countries you sell to. I am UK based and only sell in the UK at the moment so I would only want to feed to UK specific shopping sites, is this possible with this add on?

Yes it is, infact it was tested in the UK, COTC above for example and many of our own clients. On some test runs it generated over ё1000 ($2000) extra revenue from froogle.co.uk for many customers, and it didn't cost them anything.

In the UK we already have feeds for most of the major UK shopping feeds and affiliate systems. And if we don't, any feed manager pro customer can request we build it, as long as it can be done within our architecture we'll do it for you!

Old 08-28-2006, 05:13 PM

Question Re: NEW! Firetanks X-cart Product Feed manager released

One more possibly dumb question, I have SafetyNet Webs DSEFU mod installed, would the feed use the seo friendly URLs or the php ones?
Old 09-05-2006, 06:10 AM

eXpert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hennet
I have SafetyNet Webs DSEFU mod installed, would the feed use the seo friendly URLs or the php ones?

Very easy to use the DSEFU url's.

Also, the Auto URL's function on this mod is very easy to setup/use. I just successfully set up my first cron jobs ever to run the Auto URL's. Turned out to be a lot easier than I had feared because of how Firetank built that function. All around a very powerful x-cart addon that is VERY easy to use and will save me TONS of time and reduce lost sales due to outdated info.
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4