X-Cart 4.6.1 released

X-Cart forums > News and Announcements

Old 02-17-2014, 09:18 PM

Advanced Staff Users

X-Cart team

Default Re: X-Cart 4.6.1 released

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmirage001
When module "Product Options" is turned off and I try to delete a product the product deletes and then I go to a blank screen and the following error
Line 869 in Red
Code:
// Product options module if (func_is_defined_module_sql_tbl('Product_Options', 'class_options')) { $classes = func_query_column("SELECT classid FROM $sql_tbl[classes] WHERE productid='$productid'"); db_query("DELETE FROM $sql_tbl[classes] WHERE productid='$productid'"); if (!empty($classes)) { $options = func_query_column("SELECT optionid FROM $sql_tbl[class_options] WHERE classid IN ('".implode("','", $classes)."')"); db_query("DELETE FROM $sql_tbl[class_lng] WHERE classid IN ('".implode("','", $classes)."')"); if (!empty($options)) { db_query("DELETE FROM $sql_tbl[class_options] WHERE classid IN ('".implode("','", $classes)."')"); db_query("DELETE FROM $sql_tbl[product_options_lng] WHERE optionid IN ('".implode("','", $options)."')"); db_query("DELETE FROM $sql_tbl[product_options_ex] WHERE optionid IN ('".implode("','", $options)."')"); db_query("DELETE FROM $sql_tbl[variant_items] WHERE optionid IN ('".implode("','", $options)."')"); db_query("DELETE FROM $sql_tbl[variant_backups] WHERE optionid IN ('".implode("','", $options)."')"); } } db_query("DELETE FROM $sql_tbl[product_options_js] WHERE productid='$productid'"); $vids = db_query("SELECT variantid FROM $sql_tbl[variants] WHERE productid='$productid' AND " . XCVariantsSQL::isVariantRow($productid)); if ($vids) { while ($row = db_fetch_array($vids)) { func_delete_image($row['variantid'], "W"); } db_free_result($vids); } db_query("DELETE FROM $sql_tbl[variants] WHERE productid='$productid'"); }
If I turn "Product Options" back on and I delete a product everything works fine.

I don't know if this happens on a stock 4.6.1 or not as I upgraded my database from 4.4.5 to 4.6.1

I reported on bug tracker but maybe someone else would like to test also. Thanks!

Paul

The fix_fatal_error_on_product_delete.diff patch has been attached
Attached Files
File Type: diff fix_fatal_error_on_product_delete.diff (539 Bytes, 7 views)

The following user thanks aim for this useful post:
elmirage001 (02-17-2014)
Old 02-17-2014, 09:44 PM

X-Wizard

Wow was that quick! I was just about to post your fix but you beat me to it Thank you so much! Paul

The following user thanks elmirage001 for this useful post:
aim (02-18-2014)
Old 02-17-2014, 11:59 PM

X-Adept

If we setup a fresh install of 4.6.1. How can we bring all the mods and customization to this version?

Of course the mods can be re-installed and hopefully will use the data from the database but what happens to all the customizations?
   X-Cart forums > News and Announcements