Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

X-Cart 4.3 released

Closed Thread
   X-Cart forums > News and Announcements

Old 12-07-2009, 12:31 PM

Advanced Member

Default Re: X-Cart 4.3 released

What happened to the "Gift Wrap Option" that was listed as a new feature in the More info on upcoming X-Cart 4.3 thread?
If it was implemented, I somehow missed it in the demo and don't find any mention of it in the 4.3 manual.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:09 PM

X-Cart team

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Brugge
What happened to the "Gift Wrap Option" that was listed as a new feature in the More info on upcoming X-Cart 4.3 thread?
If it was implemented, I somehow missed it in the demo and don't find any mention of it in the 4.3 manual.

It's a feature of X-GiftRegistry add-on. Enable it in the demo and the option will appear during checkout.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:20 AM

Why wasn't recurring subscriptions (memberships - not products) included in this new version? Is it planned to be in future releases? Seems like there was enough talk and interest in it on the forum to have it included in the next release. I'm referring to time based (ie: 1, 3, 6 month) subs that you don't have to choose renewal dates as they would renew automatically on the anniversary date. $300 extra for tech support to do it on an individual basis seems a little unfair to me, especially when "recurring subscriptions" is listed as a feature.

And in the new version demo, the subscription module is disabled so we can't view if there were any changes. What's going on? I was trying to stay with x-cart thinking that the future versions would address some of the most discussed topics on the forum?

~M
X-cart versions: 4.1.12 and 4.2.2 (2 sites)
Old 12-16-2009, 10:28 PM

X-Cart team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momtreprenuer
Why wasn't recurring subscriptions (memberships - not products) included in this new version? Is it planned to be in future releases? Seems like there was enough talk and interest in it on the forum to have it included in the next release. I'm referring to time based (ie: 1, 3, 6 month) subs that you don't have to choose renewal dates as they would renew automatically on the anniversary date. $300 extra for tech support to do it on an individual basis seems a little unfair to me, especially when "recurring subscriptions" is listed as a feature.

And in the new version demo, the subscription module is disabled so we can't view if there were any changes. What's going on? I was trying to stay with x-cart thinking that the future versions would address some of the most discussed topics on the forum?

~M
X-cart versions: 4.1.12 and 4.2.2 (2 sites)

Although the feature was mentioned many times, right now it is not the most wanted one. You can suggest your idea at http://ideas.x-cart.com. Also, you can vote for a similar one
Old 12-17-2009, 05:06 AM

X-Cart team

Quote:

Please vote and leave your comments at http://ideas.x-cart.com/pages/32109-feature-requests/suggestions/397984-purchase-membership

Quote:

You can download 100% functional X-Cart package with the module enabled at http://www.x-cart.com/download.html and try it out.
X-Payments product manager
Closed Thread
   X-Cart forums > News and Announcements