Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

X-Cart 4.0.19 released

X-Cart forums > News and Announcements

Old 08-12-2006, 09:58 PM

X-Guru

You know what else this little bit of code does? It inverts the order of your product option variants... for example, if you had a list, such as:

Light
Light Medium
Medium
Medium Dark
Dark

With the new code, your product variants list as:

Dark
Medium Dark
Medium
Light Medium
Light

If I comment out the new and improved code, the order of variants is restored.

Now that's simply absurd... variants should display in the order listed -- I have commented out the code and I am testing. So far, so good. I'll test more tomorrow. Bed time.
Old 08-13-2006, 07:47 AM

X-Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpeperdiem
You know what else this little bit of code does? It inverts the order of your product option variants...
Ho ho ho. I was wondering whether any of that wierdness in func_get_default_options would spill over into the actual display. Betcha if different variants have different prices the lowest price ones will display first.

UGG Boots and other fine sheepskin products
http://www.snowriver.com
Old 08-13-2006, 09:45 AM

X-Wizard

OK, found where $options get set. Its when displaying the popup to edit the options in the cart or the wishlist. Makes sense for preselecting the current options for the item in the cart or wishlist. But I still can't figure out what func_get_default_options is all about. It looks like it will get called before adding a product to the cart or the wishlist. But its another of those where it depends on something not being set and I can't find out where it would ever be set.

Old 08-14-2006, 07:35 PM

eXpert

I beleive there is an error in one of the diffs

include/file_operations.php

diff is looking for
Code:
$top_message["content"] = func_get_langvar_by_name("msg_err_file_wrong"); $top_message["type"] = "E"; func_header_location($action_script.(!empty($dir) ? "?dir=$dir".$opener_str_end : $opener_str_begin));

in reality
Code:
$top_message["content"] = func_get_langvar_by_name("msg_err_file_wrong"); $top_message["type"] = "E";

Old 08-14-2006, 08:18 PM

X-Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by alru111
I beleive there is an error in one of the diffs

include/file_operations.php

diff is looking for
Code:
$top_message["content"] = func_get_langvar_by_name("msg_err_file_wrong"); $top_message["type"] = "E"; func_header_location($action_script.(!empty($dir) ? "?dir=$dir".$opener_str_end : $opener_str_begin));

in reality
Code:
$top_message["content"] = func_get_langvar_by_name("msg_err_file_wrong"); $top_message["type"] = "E";

I think you're looking at the wrong location in the file. The diff refers to line 495 which looks just fine. You may be looking at line 461.

Old 08-15-2006, 04:54 AM

eXpert

after update when looking at individual user info (search for users from admin panel) I have referrer disappeared and screen somewhat corrupted.

Does anyone have that too?
Old 08-15-2006, 05:02 AM

eXpert

One more thing - I get an sql error when searching for product by sku and by search word (at the same time) from admin panel.

Code:
INVALID SQL: 0 : SQL QUERY FAILURE: SELECT COUNT(*), MIN(xcart_pricing.price) as price , xcart_products_lng.product as product_lng, xcart_products_lng.descr as descr_lng, xcart_products_lng.full_descr as fulldescr_lng FROM xcart_products, xcart_pricing , xcart_categories, xcart_products_categories LEFT JOIN xcart_products_lng ON xcart_products_lng.productid = xcart_products.productid AND xcart_products_lng.code = 'US' WHERE xcart_pricing.productid=xcart_products.productid AND xcart_pricing.quantity=1 AND (xcart_pricing.membership='' OR xcart_pricing.membership='') AND xcart_pricing.variantid = 0 AND MATCH (xcart_products.product) AGAINST ('SEARCH_STRING') AND xcart_products_categories.productid=xcart_products.productid AND xcart_products_categories.categoryid = xcart_categories.categoryid AND (xcart_products.productcode LIKE '%SEARCH_SKU%' OR xcart_products.productid IN ()) AND xcart_products.forsale='Y' GROUP BY xcart_products.productid

Don't know if it's cause of 4.19 update, but I didn't notice it before.
Anyone have it?
Old 08-15-2006, 08:28 AM

eXpert

There is an issue regarding where X-Cart re-directs you. If say you are logged into the admin's side under one of the sections that's in the provider directory (Products and Inventory). Then you log in on the customer's side (say to test a feature). Then you get logged out of admin's side (I know that is suppose to happen) and the login form you get redirected to is for Providers so if you type in your admin password, you can't login.

This issue exists in both v4.0.18 and v4.0.19.
Old 08-30-2006, 05:02 AM

X-Wizard

Default Re: X-Cart 4.0.19 released

Does qualiteam have any intention of making the 4.0.x line MySQL 5 compatible? There are broken queries in my installation of 4.0.19, which is just wonderful...
Old 08-31-2006, 06:29 AM

X-Wizard

Default Re: X-Cart 4.0.19 released

X-Cart 4.0.19 to MySQL 5 diffs

Here is a set of unified DIFFs, making X-Cart 4.0.19 compliant with MySQL 5. I did a complete structure search for the term "join" and applied parentheses wherever it seemed needed. There is no warranty or guarantee that this will work for your installation. Please back up all files before applying these patches.

These diffs worked fine for me, I was able to apply the diffs using X-Cart patch administration
   X-Cart forums > News and Announcements