Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Color coded order status...

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Dev Questions

Old 10-30-2004, 09:46 PM

X-Man

And here is the product color mod for 4.0.5

UPDATED skin1/main/products_colors.tpl

Code:
{* $Id: products_colors.tpl,v 2.0 2004/10/31 01:44:16 ADPBoss Exp $ *} {if $products[prod].forsale eq "N"} bgcolor="#CCCCCC" {elseif $products[prod].forsale eq "Y" and $products[prod].avail eq "0"} bgcolor="#FF3333" {elseif $products[prod].forsale eq "Y" and $products[prod].avail eq "1"} bgcolor="#FFFF99" {/if}

Make changes to skin1/main/products.tpl

Around line 36 change this

Code:
<TR{cycle values=", class=TableSubHead"}> <TD width="5"><INPUT type="checkbox" name="productids[{$products[prod].productid}]"></TD> <TD>{$products[prod].productcode}</TD> <TD width="100%">{if $products[prod].main eq "Y" or $main ne "category_products"}{/if}{$products[prod].product|truncate:35:"...":false}{if $products[prod].main eq "Y" or $main ne "category_products"}{/if}</TD> {if $main eq "category_products"} <TD><INPUT type="text" size="9" maxlength="10" name="posted_data[{$products[prod].productid}][orderby]" value="{$products[prod].orderby}"></TD> {/if} <TD><INPUT type="text" size="9" maxlength="10" name="posted_data[{$products[prod].productid}][avail]" value="{$products[prod].avail}"></TD> <TD><INPUT type="text" size="9" maxlength="15" name="posted_data[{$products[prod].productid}][price]" value="{$products[prod].price}"></TD> </TR>

to this

Code:
<TR{cycle values=", class=TableSubHead"}> <TD width="5"><INPUT type="checkbox" name="productids[{$products[prod].productid}]"></TD> <TD {include file="main/products_colors.tpl"}>{$products[prod].productcode}</TD> <TD {include file="main/products_colors.tpl"} width="100%">{if $products[prod].main eq "Y" or $main ne "category_products"}{/if}{$products[prod].product|truncate:35:"...":false}{if $products[prod].main eq "Y" or $main ne "category_products"}{/if}</TD> {if $main eq "category_products"} <TD {include file="main/products_colors.tpl"}><INPUT type="text" size="9" maxlength="10" name="posted_data[{$products[prod].productid}][orderby]" value="{$products[prod].orderby}"></TD> {/if} <TD {include file="main/products_colors.tpl"}><INPUT type="text" size="9" maxlength="10" name="posted_data[{$products[prod].productid}][avail]" value="{$products[prod].avail}"></TD> <TD {include file="main/products_colors.tpl"}><INPUT type="text" size="9" maxlength="15" name="posted_data[{$products[prod].productid}][price]" value="{$products[prod].price}"></TD> </TR>
Old 11-11-2004, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adpboss
Now, last change. Because we are using red to mark zero stock products, then we had to change the default admin small message css being used on the Advanced Discount display. I created a new CSS style in skin1.css called "AdvancedDiscount". I used a blue colour for the NEW advanced discount display on this page.

You will see the code on the line that produces the discount % display.

Code:
font class=AdvancedDiscount

Ok, I am REALLY lost. I like the looks of this mod, but I do not understand the above. I did look as the skin1.css file but am not sure where or exactly what to add

Also, do you know if this works with 3.5.12?

Thanks.
Old 11-11-2004, 03:16 PM

X-Man

Todd,

This will work with any version. You are adding code, not subtracting.

You need to create a new css class for the advanceddiscount in skin1.css.

Message back here if you are still confused and I will try to help you out.
Old 11-11-2004, 03:41 PM

Quote:
You need to create a new css class for the advanceddiscount in skin1.css.

I am just not sure how to add the css class to the skin1.css and after having made SEVERAL changes over the last couple of days I crashed xcart and had to go with a fresh intall. I just want to be sure of what I am doing BEFORE I do it
Old 11-11-2004, 09:00 PM

X-Man

Look for this in your skin1.css

Code:
.HeadBox { BACKGROUND-COLOR: #FFFBD3; } .HeadText { FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; }

Change to

Code:
.HeadBox { BACKGROUND-COLOR: #FFFBD3; } .AdvancedDiscount { COLOR: #000000; FONT: bold 12px; } .HeadText { FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; }

Set the advanced discount attributes to whatever you like.

My advice. Get your store setup and add this custom mod when you are done. It's very helpful but really only useful in a live store environment. Just bookmark and remember to come back to it later. All of the instructions for 3.5.x are on page 2.
Old 11-11-2004, 11:51 PM

Quote:
My advice. Get your store setup and add this custom mod when you are done. It's very helpful but really only useful in a live store environment. Just bookmark and remember to come back to it later. All of the instructions for 3.5.x are on page 2.

Already live and already have it bookmarked

Thanks for the input. That was what I had thought I needed to do, but I wanted to be on the safe side. Better to err on the side of caution rather than to err on the side of a re-install
Old 11-24-2004, 09:33 PM

eXpert

Can you please repost the steps and code necessary to implement this on a 4.0.X cart?

I see reference to a .tpl file that I don't have.
Advanced Order Management Module
RMA Module
Feature Compare Module
Blue Dream theme by 7Dana.com
Old 11-27-2004, 01:39 PM

Advanced Member

Does anyone have a fix for this in version 4.0.7?

I tried finding the exact "section loop" point in the orders.tpl file, but couldn't as I believe the code has changed.

Any advice?
PHP Version 4.4.2
Old 01-03-2005, 06:04 AM

Advanced Member

Hello Boss, (X-Man)

Thanks for providing such an outstading mod

Could someone help me with this mod, I am stuck on the orders.tpl file

For the life of me I can not see where to make the required changes for the "section loop" point in the orders.tpl file.

I can not see the section loop referred to on page of this mod and I also tried adding the {include file="main/orders_colors.tpl"} to appropriate <TD but when I view the orders in Admin i see nothing

I would really like to benifit from this mod like so many others and I hope someone can assist with some advice / guidance on how to add the last step required for 4.04 cart.

Cheers
AOM, Fancy Categories
Marketing Manager,
Reward Points & Refer Rewards
Advanced Site Map
Easy Checkout

Gift & Homeware House
www.giftandhomewarehouse.com.au
Old 01-03-2005, 06:13 AM

X-Man

You guys need to read the mod more carefully

Quote: