Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

CDSEO Pro - Complete SEO Solution - Custom Urls, Page Titles, Meta Data, Link Anchors

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 05-21-2008, 01:24 AM

Default Re: CDSEO Pro - Complete SEO Solution - Custom Urls, Page Titles, Meta Data, Link Anchors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
We've had several inquiries already about upgrading from CDSEO Basic.

There is an automatic upgrade process as part of the installation for stores running CDSEO Basic and upgrading to CDSEO Pro. The installation provides the option to run CDSEO Pro with the same ⌠CDSEO Basic■ urls, or create new urls and do automatic 301 redirects from the ⌠CDSEO Basic■ urls.

Installation will also import data from BCSE's meta tag mods.

If you purchased CDSEO after February 26, the upgrade will be free. If you purchased prior to that, the upgrade fee will be 50% of the CDSEO Pro cost.

Arh!! I bought 2 licenses just few days before 26 Feb Does the discount offered to those bought from BCS too?

Tom
Old 05-21-2008, 07:35 AM

X-Guru

Default Re: CDSEO Pro - Complete SEO Solution - Custom Urls, Page Titles, Meta Data, Link Anchors

Quote:
HI, can you please give me some information on the change over from root html catalogue to CDSEO pro. Specifically my concern is over the automatic setting of redirects for alll of my exisiting root html pages to the new urls's created by your great product.

We provide the ability to 301 redirect html catalog urls to cdseo urls automatically.

Quote:
Also, as I am using all of the BSC meta mods, is their an easy way to utilise the exisiting feilds from the BSC mods for page titile, description etc etc...

The CDSEO installation process has an option to import from all of BCSE's meta mods, including page titles, meta keywords and meta descriptions.

Quote:
Arh!! I bought 2 licenses just few days before 26 Feb Does the discount offered to those bought from BCS too?

Yes it counts through BCSE, Firetank or any of our other resellers. If you contact BCSE about the upgrade and have them contact us about the upgrade, we are not unreasonable

I did make a mistake in my initial upgrade post which I'll correct now. The upgrade is not free, it is the cost difference of $50 between cdseo basic ($149) and cdseo pro ($199).

Jon
Old 05-21-2008, 03:45 PM

X-Wizard

Default Re: CDSEO Pro - Complete SEO Solution - Custom Urls, Page Titles, Meta Data, Link Anc

Hi Jon,

This sounds fantastic and I'll definately be doing the upgrade!

I do have a couple of questions.

1. CDSEO Pro imports BCSE's Product Meta Tags Plus! Does it also import title data from their free Category Meta Title?

2. After completing the upgrade and CDSEO Pro is running can do we delete the old CDSEO Basic and BCSE code?

Thank you very much!

Paul
Old 05-21-2008, 05:26 PM

X-Guru

Quote:
1. CDSEO Pro imports BCSE's Product Meta Tags Plus! Does it also import title data from their free Category Meta Title?

Yes. All of the meta data from all of their meta mods (if applicable).

Quote:
2. After completing the upgrade and CDSEO Pro is running can do we delete the old CDSEO Basic and BCSE code?

Yes.
Old 05-21-2008, 09:19 PM

Default Re: CDSEO Pro - Complete SEO Solution - Custom Urls, Page Titles, Meta Data, Link Anc

Ok Bill, one last 1 and you are about to get my ordre for 2 sites:

If I place the order and request you instal, when can you do the job?
Old 05-21-2008, 09:48 PM

X-Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul@dimoda.com.au
Ok Bill

It's Jon

Mod release is May 26th, we currently have install openings May 27th and May 30th.
Old 05-21-2008, 10:01 PM

great lock me in for the 27th for my sites:

1. www.CoffeeShrine.com.au (uses html catalogue and all the BCS mods)
2. www.LivePlayCreate.com uses dynamic catalogue

I'll send the orders through your site.

regards

Paul
Old 05-21-2008, 10:06 PM

X-Guru

Orders are scheduled as they are placed, so if you make payment now 27th won't be a problem.
Old 05-25-2008, 04:55 AM

X-Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon

I did make a mistake in my initial upgrade post which I'll correct now. The upgrade is not free, it is the cost difference of $50 between cdseo basic ($149) and cdseo pro ($199).

Jon

Hello Jon,

I did take a look at your site but noticed that you offer the Pro version for -$100 for those who upgrade from CDSEO basic. Can you explain this since it does not seem to match your post above?

Another question about the installation: I purchased the basic version with installation from you. If I choose to upgrade to Pro will this include installation?

Thanks,
Nico

EWD Hosting | CDSEO Pro | One Page Checkout | Smart Search | Telafirma Dynamic Images | X-AOM | Product Importer Pro and many custom mods and tweaks found here...
Old 05-25-2008, 09:34 AM

X-Guru

^ That quote was applied to orders for CDSEO Basic after February 26th. In it's complete contest:

If you purchased CDSEO after February 26, the upgrade cost is only price difference between cdseo basic. and cdseo pro ($50). If you purchased prior to that, the upgrade fee will be 50% of the CDSEO Pro cost ($99). A new installation would require a new installation fee.
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4