Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

multiple order numbers consumed by x-cart/x-payments

X-Cart forums > X-Payments > X-Payments issues & questions

Old 08-11-2014, 03:08 AM

X-Cart team

Default Re: multiple order numbers consumed by x-cart/x-payments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mish
Sorry, if I update my connector (using 1.0.6 as I don't want to pay for 2) will the multiple order issue be resolved?

Re: X-Payments Started orders

In order to eliminate them X-Payments 2.1.1 is needed as it supports certain sync API calls used by updated X-Cart 4.x connector to avoid creating such orders.
X-Payments product manager
Old 08-12-2014, 12:55 AM

Advanced Member

Right, so you haven't fixed the bug (unless you'll upgrade me to 2.1.1 for free)

When are you scheduled to fix this significant bug?
Old 08-13-2014, 01:12 AM

X-Cart team

"X-Payments Started" order entries is not a bug. That version of X-Payments connector was developed that way due to architecture of X-Cart 4. Unfortunately, at that time we've never heard of OneSaaS and had no idea such implementation could lead to the troubles you explained here.

If you are not going to update your X-Payments version and X-Payments connector module for X-Cart I suggest to contact developers of OneSaaS integration regarding updating their integration module for X-Cart to take in account X-Payments Started order entries.

The new X-Cart connector module needs new sync API calls that we added in X-Payments 2.1.1. Unfortunately, they are not available in your version of X-Payments (1.0.6).

Development of your X-Payments version has been stopped due to end of PA-DSS v1 life cycle almost a year ago. X-Payments 2.x is PA-DSS 2.x certified and new changes go into new X-Payments versions (due to PA-DSS). Unfortunately, we can't provide you with a free X-Payments license upgrade for your free X-Payments license we gifted you in 2010.

One more solution here - you can use one of alternative X-Cart checkout routines developed by 3rd party X-Cart module developers. See http://marketplace.x-cart.com/addons-modules/ E.g. one page checkout made by AlteredCart. I heard it eliminates this issue for old X-Payments versions.
Old 09-25-2014, 11:11 PM

Advanced Member

Ridiculous. You refuse to fix an obvious bug. If you declared upfront this bug I'd have never paid you to install X-Payments.

I did contact the award winning accounting software connector. They advised today that they have ceased supporting X-Cart because of this very issue. They have updated their website to remove X-cart as a supported product

Oh - and it isn't "order started" it's order failed, failed, failed, process. Who was the bright spark who you reckon considered that an "architectural approach"?
Old 10-03-2014, 01:29 AM

Advanced Member

Ambal:

I note that in another threat you said:

Quote:
"X-Payments Started" order entries is not a bug. That version of X-Payments connector was developed that way due to architecture of X-Cart 4.

I do agree it was not right for your integration with OneSaaS as well as for many other merchants. That's why we released all the X-Cart updates we are talking about here and provided them free of charge.

The updated connector modules are provided free of charge along with installation instructions inside the packages. If you want our techs to do the installation for you - yes, you need to buy an appropriate service. But you do not have to buy that service. The module is available for downloading in your File Area and you can install it yourself, too.

Perhaps I have misunderstood to date. If that is the case, I apologise.

Where can I download the updates for free to fix this problem? You stated in that post (to me) that they were available free of charge, agree?
Old 10-03-2014, 02:45 AM

X-Cart team

We announced the new connector modules for X-Cart 4.x and X-Payments at http://blog.x-cart.com/x-cart-4.x-connectors-for-xpayments-updated.html

There you can find download link.
Old 10-06-2014, 09:43 AM

We are moving our store to 4.0.6 to 4.5.5. I am thinking of using X-Payment monthly subscription. I want to make sure all this multiple order number (or skipped order number) issues have been resolved for 4.5.5 version. How do I know I know latest connector? If I order set up setvice for X-Payment (I think $95 or something), will they install latest connector and everything. I think we need X-Payments 2.1.1, correct? Do I ask for it when I sign up?
BCSE CIM
Apache
Linux
Old 10-06-2014, 11:42 PM

X-Cart team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shwekhaw
We are moving our store to 4.0.6 to 4.5.5. I am thinking of using X-Payment monthly subscription. I want to make sure all this multiple order number (or skipped order number) issues have been resolved for 4.5.5 version. How do I know I know latest connector? If I order set up setvice for X-Payment (I think $95 or something), will they install latest connector and everything. I think we need X-Payments 2.1.1, correct? Do I ask for it when I sign up?

Just request a free 14 days trial account of X-Payments Basic at http://www.x-cart.com/x-payments-trial-demo.html, install the new connector module for your X-Cart version and check yourself how it works after all.

Our sales reps will help to get your X-Cart 4.5.5 and X-Payments connected.

And yes, that will be X-Payments 2.1.1 based account.
Also, users of X-Payments Hosted accounts can upgrade to any new X-Payments versions any time free of charge by posting us a ticket. Upgrade will be done for free.
   X-Cart forums > X-Payments > X-Payments issues & questions