Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Sales-n-Stats Sneak Preview

Closed Thread
   X-Cart forums > News and Announcements

Old 03-25-2005, 04:50 AM

X-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrf
They are so enthusiastic in playing with it that they are not going to give it to anyone else for testing - not even to me . I am serious, no joking.

But I am sure there will be an update quite soon. They can't play with it forever .

Seriously, looking at some of the bugs I have seen in Litecommerce, it would be prudent to have some kind of beta testing. It is annoying to find yourself testing purchased software on a live site.

In particular I would be concerned about volume testing, seeing how the software handles busy sites who have thousands of visitors and hits a day.

Richard
Old 03-25-2005, 05:04 AM

X-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotc2001
Thats what my mother said to me, she swore i would go blind and get hairy palms............... Ha!!!!! she was lying.

Dude, you just made me spit my coffee all over my desk.... too funny
Does your host backup your site? We do EVERY HOUR!!!
Shared Hosting | Managed Cloud | Dedicated Servers
Old 04-04-2005, 10:34 AM

X-Man

Sorry to bump this but ANYMORE INFO YET!!!! , but seriously the winapp I use for my livehelp system keeps crashing out so im looking to purchase a new one, so I would rather want to know when this might be released before spending out on something else and then finding out a week later that yours was due for release.
Old 04-06-2005, 05:50 AM

X-Man

Any beta testers needed? Willing to give this one a try.

Used by X-carters the world over:
Marketing Manager Pro Bundle For X-cart
Featured Product Manager for X-cart
Feed manager pro for X-cart

http://www.firetanksoftware.com

Celebrating 7 Years of providing quality X-cart Add ons and X-cart Mods for x-cart 3.X to X-cart 4.4.X
Old 04-06-2005, 06:04 AM

X-Man

If RRF can give us a rough timescale, at least I will know either to spend my money eleswhere now, or wait until it is released, at the moment im in limbo
Old 04-07-2005, 12:01 AM

X-Cart team

The exact date of release is not set yet. We are now in testing-fixing loop, preparing the software for the grand premiere. Rough estimation date of release is the end of the April or the beginning of May.
We also use the software on most of our web sites testing it on a high volume traffic.
I reviewed this thread and see that people are most agitated about "Live Help" features of the software. Yes it is really a sweet feature requred by many customers but Sales-n-Stats is not only a Live Chat program but also a real time site monitoring software that tracks individual visitors of your site. Another strong point of the software that it can be learned to recogize customers actions at your web site, for, example with a shopping cart software we recognize and track the following actions/events:

http://forum.x-cart.com/forum_images/actions.jpg

This actions can be instanly visualized on the Site Monitor or analyzed later with report engine. It is also very convinient to have the vistors profile, history of visits and acions of the customer at hand when working with visitors and to provide better services.
Eg. You recieve a sales question from a customer. Before writing an answer you can look up this visitor from SnS database and his records of interaction with your web site to better understand what he really needs and write the answer in appropriate key. There are quite a few similar use cases.

Please note that Sales-n-Stats is not an just add-on for X-Cart or LiteCommerce but independent software that could be integrated and work with any third party web software. However we will ship settings for X-Cart, Litecommerce and other software with the system so you can import them and instanly begin to work. We will also provide consulting services for integration SnS with your software upon request and continue releasing settings for various software.

Below is a screenshot of General Settings dialog opened for editing tokens of Visitor's Badge:

http://forum.x-cart.com/forum_images/settings_dialog.jpg
Old 04-11-2005, 12:30 AM

X-Man

You do realise we (or at least me) are going to be doing the equivalent of a child in the back set of a car on a long journey until this is released

x-cart forum members: Are we there yet?

X-cart team: no not yet!

10 secs later

X-cart team: no not yet!

10 secs later

X-cart team: no not yet!!

10 secs later

X-cart team: no not yet!!

10 secs later

X-cart team: NO NOT f#*!$бёNG YET!!!!!!!!

LONG PAUSE

x-cart forum members: how many more corners till we get there?

X-cart team: ARggggghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-21-2005, 01:34 PM

X-Man

well I couldnt wait any longer, I had to take the plunge and buy a different live help system.
Was using stardevelops live help and to put it frankly it sucked with crashing, knocking customers off the system etc. so i just forked out $456 on php live! and my god its sooo much better, a lot quicker, i can push to pages from the win app.

Chances are I will still buy sales n stats when it is ready but this will certainly do me for the meantime.
Old 04-21-2005, 09:43 PM

eXpert

how come phplive is that expensive? I thought only $159 for premium download version.
Old 04-21-2005, 10:49 PM

X-Man

the premium is but you have to pay a annual fee of $79.97 , i bought the owned licence ($399.95) which means no annual fee + I bought the winapp as well because I don't like haveing to have a browser window open all the time.
   X-Cart forums > News and Announcements