Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

X-Cart 4.1.6 released

X-Cart forums > News and Announcements

Old 01-27-2007, 05:02 PM

eXpert

Default Re: X-Cart 4.1.6 released

Your getting more than I am... I dont get any order recorded.... but do end up with the cart still full. The page that you are talking about that it hangs on, is that the "your order is being processed... .... "If you are not redirected in 3 seconds, click here" page? On my trials with this... the page appears to be refreshing or trying to go to another final page, but appears to be caught in some kind of loop, and ultimately fails to commit the transaction and come back with the error message that the payment method was declined.

Though not critical to my store, it would be a nice additional payment method.
Hopefully a fix for this can made soon.
Old 01-27-2007, 05:12 PM

Just tried to upgrade to 4.1.6 from 4.1.3 still have the same problem that I have when I try to upgrade to 4.1.4 or 4.1.5

Once I upgrade I cannot log in as admin or as a customer. If I use the password recovery it comes back as the Password being corrupt of Merchant Key Invalid (or something like that - cannot find the email).

Back on 4.1.3 and everything is running fine but I would like to be able to upgrade to the current version. Anyone know what causes this problem and is there a way around it.

Thanks

Hersey
Linux
Old 01-27-2007, 05:13 PM

Advanced Member

Yes, same exact thing, except in my sandbox account, the orders are there..ready to process. I am also getting confirm emails at both my store and my customer account. The transaction is working, but after that endless loop of refreshes, it comes back with a payment declined message, which would most likely send the customer back to try again..and again..and again.
Old 01-27-2007, 05:15 PM

Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by herseyc
Just tried to upgrade to 4.1.6 from 4.1.3 still have the same problem that I have when I try to upgrade to 4.1.4 or 4.1.5

Once I upgrade I cannot log in as admin or as a customer. If I use the password recovery it comes back as the Password being corrupt of Merchant Key Invalid (or something like that - cannot find the email).

Back on 4.1.3 and everything is running fine but I would like to be able to upgrade to the current version. Anyone know what causes this problem and is there a way around it.

Thanks

Hersey

There is a thread here somewhere about this, but basically you need to go into your xcart_customers table via phpMyAdmin, find your master or admin login, and manually edit the password. I just did this yesterday, as I had the same problem.

EDIT:

Here it is:

http://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=27519&highlight=can%27t+login
Old 01-27-2007, 10:56 PM

public_html]# `sed -e 's/,.*$//g' < upgrade/4.1.5-4.1.6/file.lst`; do chmod 666 $i ; done
-bash: syntax error near unexpected token `do'

Old 01-28-2007, 08:50 PM

Advanced Member

Anyone figure out the google checkout bug yet?
Old 01-29-2007, 03:51 AM

X-Adept

From Qualiteam.
Quote:
One of support engineers tried to reproduce the issue on pages 'Contact Us' and 'Registration' but failed. Please let us know if the issue is till there.
Also we are still expecting the architects to look into the issue and share their findings with us.
Thank you.
Can anyone else here who is having the 'Contact Us / Image Verification' problem try it with a customer logged in? It seems to work fine for me when I'm logged in as my test customer, but gives me the error if I'm not logged in at all. I've also informed QT on this.
Free Mods: Colour Coded Orders, FAQ Manager
Paid Mods: None... yet.
Server: Linux, Apache: 2.2.15 (Unix), MySQL: 5.0.90-community, PHP: 5.2.13
Old 01-29-2007, 09:13 AM

Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by just wondering
From Qualiteam.
Can anyone else here who is having the 'Contact Us / Image Verification' problem try it with a customer logged in? It seems to work fine for me when I'm logged in as my test customer, but gives me the error if I'm not logged in at all. I've also informed QT on this.

I'm getting slightly different results:

1. Filled in contact us form (not logge in as customer), correctly entered image verification number - message sent successfully and received

2. Filled in contact us form (not logged in as customer), incorrectly entered image verification number - message rejected. All subsequent attempts to correctly enter image were rejected (BUG)

3. After unsuccessful submission of contact us form, was able to successfully create new user account.

4. While logged in with new account, proceeded to contact us form. Fields were pre-populated for me. Incorrectly entered image verification - message rejected. All subsequent attemtps to correctly enter image were rejected (BUG again).

5. Left Contact form for other parts of the store. Came back and tried to submit message again. Correctly entered image verification but was rejected.

6. Logged out.

7. Logged back in as different user. Input incorrect password (actually did that by accident - had correct pass emailed to myself and was able to successfully log in)

8. Visited Contact us form - fields were pre-populated for me. Submitted using correct image verification code. Message successfully sent and received.

9. Logged out and logged back in as user #1 - The guy who can't correctly enter image verification. Visited contact us form - fields were pre-populated for me. CORRECTLY entered image verification and was rejected.

So, it looks like once you botch the image verification, the system labels you an idiot and won't let you back in no matter what!!
Old 01-29-2007, 09:47 AM

X-Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJC
So, it looks like once you botch the image verification, the system labels you an idiot and won't let you back in no matter what!!
- I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing! :P

I'll give it a go, cheers!
Free Mods: Colour Coded Orders, FAQ Manager
Paid Mods: None... yet.
Server: Linux, Apache: 2.2.15 (Unix), MySQL: 5.0.90-community, PHP: 5.2.13
Old 01-29-2007, 03:42 PM

X-Adept

This new update is very buggy. I am having problems logging into my administration panel. Sometimes it takes 2 logins to get in.
Smart Template,
Mail Chimp Upgrade
Checkout One (One Page Checkout)
Checkout One X-Payments Connector
Checkout One Deluxe Tools
Call For Price
On Sale Module
Buy Together Module
MAP Price MOD
   X-Cart forums > News and Announcements