Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

How to remove credit card info from page

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Dev Questions > Changing design

Old 01-01-2003, 05:25 PM

Default How to remove credit card info from page

On a page called 'Payment Details', I would like to remove the customers credit card information at the bottom of the screen. They fill that in when they are taken to the cc processor. Anyone know what page has to be modified to remove this.

ALSO, when I go to advanced search and enter say a search from $0.00 to $25.00, this is what I get.

INVALID SQL: 1064 : You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'group by xcart_products.productid limit 132' at line 1
SQL QUERY FAILURE: select xcart_products.*, xcart_categories.category, min(xcart_pricing.price) as price from xcart_products, xcart_pricing, xcart_categories where xcart_pricing.productid=xcart_products.productid and xcart_pricing.quantity=1 and xcart_products.categoryid=xcart_categories.categor yid AND (xcart_categories.membership='' OR xcart_categories.membership='') and (xcart_pricing.membership='' or xcart_pricing.membership='') and (xcart_products.product like '%%' or xcart_products.descr like '%%') and xcart_categories.category like '%' and xcart_products.forsale='Y' AND xcart_pricing.price>='0.00' AND xcart_pricing.price<='20.00' ORDER BY price group by xcart_products.productid limit 132

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Mike
Old 01-01-2003, 06:45 PM

X-Adept

I'm getting the same error when I do $0-$25, AND $1-$25.
That's a really obvious BUG.
I'm running 3.3.0, was that fixed just not in the changelog for 3.3.1?
Old 01-01-2003, 07:01 PM

Default Still in 3.3.1

Well, I am running 3.3.1Pro here and getting this error, so if it was suppose to have been fixed, it is not yet. Actually, I did just take the 'Advanced Search' button out for the time being, although I am still in the testing mode, and they way things are going, I will be in this mode for some time yet. Really putting a lot of time into getting this cart running the way I want it to. Currently running another cart, but Xcart has many more of the needed functions I need so hopefully it is worth the time to put into it. The only time I get that search error is if I would enter, say,
0.00 - 25.00 or actually any range of figures. If I enter a dollar sign in front of the numbers, I get not error, and also get no search results, so something is not working right yet.

Mike
Old 03-04-2003, 10:16 AM

Default Removing cc info

On a page called 'Payment Details', I would like to remove the customers credit card information at the bottom of the screen. They fill that in when they are taken to the cc processor. Anyone know what page has to be modified to remove this.

I use verisign link and don't need to collect the credit card info because the cc processor does it. I removed it from the CC info collection from the Payment Details page by commenting out everything in the /skin1/main/register_ccinfo.tpl file.

I suppose you could just remove the include line in /skin1_original/customer/main/payment_cc.tpl:{include file="main/register_ccinfo.tpl"}
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Dev Questions > Changing design