Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Download Expander

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 05-18-2008, 11:46 AM

Advanced Member

Default Download Expander

Just curious before I go and buy this mod , I want to verify , I sell egoods which are strictly downloadable , Xcart does not allow more then one to be added or you get an error ,so in order to have multiple downloads with one check out Download Expander is what I need so the customer does not have to buy one thing at a time or do I need to go a differnt route ,anyone at all please let me know.
thanks
Bill
Old 05-18-2008, 01:07 PM

Advanced Member

Default Re: Download Expander

Quote:
Originally Posted by embroodles
Just curious before I go and buy this mod , I want to verify , I sell egoods which are strictly downloadable , Xcart does not allow more then one to be added or you get an error ,so in order to have multiple downloads with one check out Download Expander is what I need so the customer does not have to buy one thing at a time or do I need to go a differnt route ,anyone at all please let me know.
thanks
Bill

Will do the job perfectly for you.

X-Cart Gold Version 4.6.0
Old 05-18-2008, 03:22 PM
Banned

X-Adept

Quote:
thanks
Bill

Do you mean multiple quantities of the same item added to the cart, or multiple variants/options available to be added to the cart?
Old 05-18-2008, 04:14 PM

Advanced Member

Hmm , i mean they can pik 9 or 10 different items and download them
take a look at my website ,im just putting it together so dont laugh too hard ,im a rookie only been about 3 weeks but for every thumbnail there is a file attached to it that if they purchase they will download an embroidery file,so if they choose 10 different items they will get 10 download keys ,the way it is now you can only add 1 to cart and check out ,if you add 2 or more you get an error that there are too many things in your cart or the website builder sucks or something like that.They will never download more then 1 of the same item .
thanks
Bill

you guys are awsome for the quick responses

http://www.embroodles.com/
Old 05-18-2008, 08:04 PM
Banned

X-Adept

Quote:
the way it is now you can only add 1 to cart and check out ,if you add 2 or more you get an error that there are too many things in your cart

You have the maximum allowed total quantity set to 1. You need to change this to 0.
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4