Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Mobile view of my site looks weird on an android phone

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 5 > Dev Questions (X-Cart 5)

Old 05-08-2014, 10:42 PM

Default Mobile view of my site looks weird on an android phone

Hi,
when i check my site on an android device, after i click catalog,i can see the categories without any problem.
but after i click one of the categories,the product images and writings are all around. looks like a line by line html file.
any idea?
thanks
Old 05-10-2014, 06:40 PM

Default Re: Mobile view of my site looks weird on an android phone

This is the link below which shows catalog abnormal in an android phone;
bluejaydealers.com/parktelusa
Old 05-12-2014, 11:00 AM

X-Cart team

Could you please check the files in the <X-Cart 5>var/log/ folder and post here if there are any error messages? They are usually in the files called xlite or php_errors.

Looks like the template responsible for inclusion of CSS files is not loaded at all.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:18 AM

Hi Tony,
this is the todays php_errors.php

<?php die(1); ?>
[12-May-2014 18:58:41] Error (code: 23000): SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '424-4' for key 'PRIMARY'
SQL query: INSERT INTO xc_product_membership_links (product_id, membership_id) VALUES (?, ?)
SQL query parameters: array (
0 => 424,
1 => 4,
)
Server API: cgi-fcgi;
Request method: POST;
URI: /parktelusa/admin.php?target=event_task&action=run&event=impor t;
Backtrace:
#0 /home/bl963267/public_html/parktelusa/lib/Doctrine/ORM/Persisters/AbstractCollectionPersister.php(130): XLite\Core\Connection->executeUpdate('INSERT INTO xc_...', Array)
#1 /home/bl963267/public_html/parktelusa/lib/Doctrine/ORM/Persisters/AbstractCollectionPersister.php(10: Doctrine\ORM\Persisters\AbstractCollectionPersiste r->insertRows(Object(Doctrine\ORM\PersistentCollecti on))
#2 /home/bl963267/public_html/parktelusa/lib/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php(325): Doctrine\ORM\Persisters\AbstractCollectionPersiste r->update(Object(Doctrine\ORM\PersistentCollection))
#3 /home/bl963267/public_html/parktelusa/lib/Doctrine/ORM/EntityManager.php(355): Doctrine\ORM\UnitOfWork->commit(NULL)
#4 /home/bl963267/public_html/parktelusa/var/run/classes/XLite/Model/Repo/ARepo.php(470): Doctrine\ORM\EntityManager->flush()
#5 /home/bl963267/public_html/parktelusa/var/run/classes/XLite/Model/Repo/ARepo.php(632): XLite\Model\Repo\ARepo->flushChanges()
#6 /home/bl963267/public_html/parktelusa/var/run/classes/XLite/Logic/Import/Processor/Products.php(926): XLite\Model\Repo\ARepo->deleteInBatch(Array)
#7 [internal function]: XLite\Logic\Import\Processor\Products->importCategoriesColumn(Object(XLite\Model\Product ), Array, Array)
#8 /home/bl963267/public_html/parktelusa/var/run/classes/XLite/Logic/Import/Processor/AProcessor.php(1077): call_user_func(Array, Object(XLite\Model\Product), Array, Array)
#9 /home/bl963267/public_html/parktelusa/var/run/classes/XLite/Logic/Import/Processor/AProcessor.php(97: XLite\Logic\Import\Processor\AProcessor->updateModelAssociations(Object(XLite\Model\Produc t), Array)
#10 /home/bl963267/public_html/parktelusa/var/run/classes/XLite/Logic/Import/Processor/AProcessor.php(907): XLite\Logic\Import\Processor\AProcessor->updateModel(Object(XLite\Model\Product), Array)
#11 /home/bl963267/public_html/parktelusa/var/run/classes/XLite/Logic/Import/Processor/Products.php(867): XLite\Logic\Import\Processor\AProcessor->importData(Array)
#12 /home/bl963267/public_html/parktelusa/var/run/classes/XLite/Logic/Import/Processor/AProcessor.php(492): XLite\Logic\Import\Processor\Products->importData(Array)
#13 /home/bl963267/public_html/parktelusa/var/run/classes/XLite/Logic/Import/Step/Import.php(44): XLite\Logic\Import\Processor\AProcessor->processCurrentRow('import')
#14 /home/bl963267/public_html/parktelusa/var/run/classes/XLite/Core/EventListener/Import.php(84): XLite\Logic\Import\Step\Import->process()
#15 /home/bl963267/public_html/parktelusa/var/run/classes/XLite/Core/EventListener/Base/Countable.php(156): XLite\Core\EventListener\Import->processItem(Object(XLite\Logic\Import\Step\Import ))
#16 /home/bl963267/public_html/parktelusa/var/run/classes/XLite/Core/EventListener/Base/Countable.php(95): XLite\Core\EventListener\Base\Countable->runCurrentStep()
#17 /home/bl963267/public_html/parktelusa/var/run/classes/XLite/Core/EventListener/AEventListener.php(61): XLite\Core\EventListener\Base\Countable->handleEvent('import', Array)
#18 /home/bl963267/public_html/parktelusa/var/run/classes/XLite/Core/EventListener.php(62): XLite\Core\EventListener\AEventListener::handle('i mport', Array)
#19 /home/bl963267/public_html/parktelusa/var/run/classes/XLite/Controller/Admin/EventTask.php(79): XLite\Core\EventListener->handle('import', Array)
#20 /home/bl963267/public_html/parktelusa/var/run/classes/XLite/Controller/AControllerAbstract.php(1169): XLite\Controller\Admin\EventTask->doActionRun()
#21 /home/bl963267/public_html/parktelusa/var/run/classes/XLite/Controller/AControllerAbstract.php(118: XLite\Controller\AControllerAbstract->callAction()
#22 /home/bl963267/public_html/parktelusa/var/run/classes/XLite/Controller/AControllerAbstract.php(434): XLite\Controller\AControllerAbstract->run()
#23 /home/bl963267/public_html/parktelusa/var/run/classes/XLite/Controller/Admin/AAdmin.php(153): XLite\Controller\AControllerAbstract->handleRequest()
#24 /home/bl963267/public_html/parktelusa/var/run/classes/XLite.php(407): XLite\Controller\Admin\AAdmin->handleRequest()
#25 /home/bl963267/public_html/parktelusa/var/run/classes/XLite.php(432): XLite->runController()
#26 /home/bl963267/public_html/parktelusa/admin.php(37): XLite->processRequest()
#27 {main}
Old 05-12-2014, 12:59 PM

X-Cart team

This log does not seem to be related to this problem. Are xlite logs empty?
Besides that, are you sure that your hosting account is not run of disc space?
Old 05-12-2014, 03:19 PM

Hi Tony,
there is xlite log file and it is not empty.
i checked the disk space and it is not run of disc space.
if template is the problem, how can i load template responsible for inclusion of CSS files?
thanks
Old 05-12-2014, 09:27 PM

Hi Tony,
I reinstalled XC5. it looks fine now. one of the add-on was causing the problem. I don't know which one. I haven't disabled any of them, and it works fine.
bluejaydealers.com/shop
thanks for your replies.
Old 05-13-2014, 02:09 AM

X-Cart team

Quote:
Originally Posted by verizona
Hi Tony,
I reinstalled XC5. it looks fine now. one of the add-on was causing the problem. I don't know which one. I haven't disabled any of them, and it works fine.
bluejaydealers.com/shop
thanks for your replies.

It would be really helpful if you could say what modules were enabled when you could see this issue. Can you possible ask your hosting team to provide a backup of the database which was used a day before? This way I will be able to check this bug and we will fix it in the future releases.

Thank you.

Tony.
Old 05-13-2014, 07:52 AM

Hi Tony,
I tested add-ons one by one and the result is when you disable market price add on, it messes up the mobile view catalog pictures.

Can you please let me know
how can I put a picture in mobile view home page?
In the admin side, how can I remove X-Cart version writing on top left corner, and powered by writing on the bottom left corner?
Thanks
Old 05-14-2014, 04:10 AM

X-Cart team

Quote:
Originally Posted by verizona
Hi Tony,
I tested add-ons one by one and the result is when you disable market price add on, it messes up the mobile view catalog pictures.

This problem is already fixed in X-Cart 5.1.1.

Quote:
Can you please let me know
how can I put a picture in mobile view home page?

You need to write a mod in this case. I can explain you how to do it, if you want to.
As a first step, please create a module according to the article here:
http://kb.x-cart.com/display/XDD/How+to+create+a+module

Quote:
In the admin side, how can I remove X-Cart version writing on top left corner, and powered by writing on the bottom left corner?
Thanks

In this case, you should watch Mike White's video about changing CSS styles http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FwWfadCvuw&list=UUGLOcgDhnTOaqrATLB4vnIg

Please, let me know if it is helpful for you.

Tony,

The following user thanks tony_sologubov for this useful post:
totaltec (05-15-2014)
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 5 > Dev Questions (X-Cart 5)