Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Note for those using BCSE ezUpsell Mod w/4.1.11

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 09-19-2008, 01:04 PM

eXpert

Default Note for those using BCSE ezUpsell Mod w/4.1.11

I am currently testing 4.1.11; I was testing 4.1.10 and abandoned that when 4.1.11 was released. I purchased the ezUpsell Mod from BCS Engineering to use when I go live with the new X-Cart version. I had installed it with 4.1.10 and it worked fine when I tested it. I installed it with 4.1.11 and it worked except that it did not display the product thumbnails along with the related products. Instead it displayed the default No Image image as if the product did not have an assigned image.

I began looking through the scripts and templates that have changed between 4.1.10 and 4.1.11 and found the problem is with a change made to skin1/admin/main/product_links.tpl.

In 4.1.10, Line 32:
Quote:
{include file="product_thumbnail.tpl" productid=$product.productid image_x=$product.image_x image_y=$product.image_y product=$product.product tmbn_url=$product.tmbn_url id="product_thumbnail" type="P"} 
corresponds to 4.1.11, Line 30:
Quote:
{include file="product_thumbnail.tpl" productid=$product.image_id image_x=$product.image_x image_y=$product.image_y product=$product.product tmbn_url=$product.image_url id="product_thumbnail" type=$product.image_type full_url="Y"} 

In skin1/modules/ezUpsell/ezupsell.tpl, Line 32 is:
Quote:
<td><a href="product.php?productid={ $product_links[cat_num].productid }">{include file="product_thumbnail.tpl" productid=$product_links[cat_num].productid product=$product_links[cat_num].product tmbn_url=$product_links[cat_num].tmbn_url}</a></td>

So in ezupsell.tpl, I changed the tmbn_url in line 32 to image_url and that fixed the problem.

I just wanted to pass that along to anyone using ezUpsell with 4.1.11 and having the no product thumbnails problem.

Jill
BCSE Customer Review Management Mod
BCSE Catalog Order Form Mod
X-Cart Gold 4.5.2 (Building/Testing)
USA
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4