Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

CyberSource Internal Error

X-Cart forums > X-Payments > X-Payments issues & questions

Old 12-14-2012, 06:49 AM

Default CyberSource Internal Error

Anyone out there successfully using the CyberSource SOAP Toolkit API with X-Payments? We have a cart version 4.5.4 with all the correct settings and security key file in place and continue to get "Internal Error" on the checkout page. We have verified that our CyberSource settings are correct by setting it up in an older version of the cart successfully.

The error we get within the X-Payments error log is below:

ERROR [2012-13-12 17:27:17]
User: unknown; IP: 68.184.224.121
Zone: Transport
Code: FILE_NOT_ACCESSIBLE (109)
File "Path/to/the/cybersource/security/key/txt/file" does not exist or is not readable

The file path listed is correct. After digging into the X-Payments files, I found it was producing this error because it couldn't find the config.local.ini.php file and the labels.csv file. I placed instances of these files in the correct directory and still received the same error as above.

Is this a bug within X-Payments? Or is there an issue with permissions? We are at a loss right now, so any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!!
Old 12-18-2012, 02:56 AM

X-Cart team

Default Re: CyberSource Internal Error

Please make sure the files are readable by your web-server software. Check file permissions and configure them to be readable by HTTP deamon/server. I advise you to consult with your hosting admin on right permissions for the files.
X-Payments product manager
Old 12-18-2012, 12:25 PM

Default Re: CyberSource Internal Error

Turns out that the issue was that I was using the URL path to the key file and not the server path. It's unfortunate that I had to spend $140 with X-cart and hours and hours of development time -- not to mention that I missed my deadline -- for something that should have been outlined clearer in the installation instructions. I'm happy it was an easy fix, but it should have been avoided altogether...
   X-Cart forums > X-Payments > X-Payments issues & questions