Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

X-Cart Smart Template v4.4.x

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 12-29-2010, 07:29 AM

eXpert

Default Re: X-Cart Smart Template v4.4.x

Thank you so much. I feel better now. I was starting to get worried. I will wait for him to come back. His service has been great so far and then when I did not hear from him I was concerned.
X-Cart Version 4.5.0 with Smart Template vs 4.4.x
Old 12-31-2010, 01:32 AM

Hello, I purchased this mod v4.4.x
I have two major questions about your mod.

Q1.
i wonder how to change order of Smart Tabs and change default selection to other taps? for example, i would like to select the "recommended" instead of "sent to friend" at default setting without click to see the products. in addition, i would like to put send to friend at very last.

Q2. - (i submit this question to your support site http://www.xcartmods.co.uk/support/ticket.php?track=Y6HTY2NMUM screen shots are attached)

i would like to make detailed image views in a popup window with "jQuery ColorBox" to show different angle. before i apply Smart Template, it works just fine however, after applied smart template, it's not showing properly.

do you have any idea to fix this problem?
i need to show 4 different angles for each product.

this is my first site with x-cart and i'm not an expert with smarty tpl or programing languages so please help how can correct this issue.

thank you very much.
-jae
Old 01-03-2011, 07:25 AM

Advanced Member

Hi,

I'm using smart template with xcart pro v4.4.1. When i click on provider register link, it takes me to the xcart's default registration page.

How can I have provider registration form on the mid column as customer registration is?

I appreciate any help very much.

--
xcart v4.4.1 pro
smart template (3 column)
Old 01-03-2011, 10:54 AM

eXpert

I tried looking for this in the home_3col.tpl but couldn't find it - I don't know how to read php though.

Anyway, would like to find out if there is a way to move the "new products" above the carousel, news ticker and slider.

Thanks,
Jeanne

2-12-14 FOR SALE
Old 01-03-2011, 05:07 PM

Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapbookSupplies
I tried looking for this in the home_3col.tpl but couldn't find it - I don't know how to read php though.

Anyway, would like to find out if there is a way to move the "new products" above the carousel, news ticker and slider.

Thanks,
Jeanne

You should look at /skin/smart_template/customer/main/welcome.tpl

--
Xcart v4.4.1 Pro
Old 01-03-2011, 06:21 PM

eXpert

Thank you! Found it. =)

2-12-14 FOR SALE
Old 01-04-2011, 11:15 AM

eXpert

Default Re: Product Details Page

Hello everyone. I need some help please. I am trying to remove information from my product details page for one category only using {if $current_category.categoryid ne '29'} which worked in version 4.3 but I am having the hardest time getting everything removed in version 4.4.1 using smart template.
This is a category that I use to issue free downloads to registered customers only via a download like that i will be adding using a product download mod. Price would be free so there is no need to have a price listed and Quantity is not necessary.
The things I need removed are (Add to cart button, Quantity label and Quantity drop-down box, I have included a picture showing you what is left that I need removed in hopes that one of you lovely members can help me. These are the things we have to go through when upgrading this cart and it is not fun, having to start all over. )-:
I want to thank all of you who take the time to help people. You guys are truly a blessing. Thanks in advance for your continued help. Shareen
Attached Images
File Type: png product_details.png (84.1 KB, 22 views)
Old 01-05-2011, 10:06 AM

eXpert

Hello, is it possible to add more Random Products then just 3? If so how would I go about making that change to at lease 10 or more? Thank you for your time and help. Shareen
Old 01-05-2011, 11:15 AM

eXpert

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparker2
Hello, is it possible to add more Random Products then just 3? If so how would I go about making that change to at lease 10 or more? Thank you for your time and help. Shareen

Are you using the carousel? If so, mine shows all of the products that I have featured, you add them as you normally would. Hope this might help.

2-12-14 FOR SALE
Old 01-05-2011, 11:56 AM

eXpert

It's me with all the questions again... Have a couple more that I'd like to throw at you (please)

First, when you view a product that has a price lower than the list price the percentage saved is displaying down in the product description area rather than up by the price (see image). smart-template-percent-sav.jpg

Second, on the check out page, at the top right there are links with the customer's name and to sign out that show up over top of the regular menu links (see image). template-display.jpg

Third, I'd like to see if there's a way to keep all of the categories displayed when a customer is in a specific category (again, see image). smart-template-menu-question.jpg

Finally, I would like to (again) tell you that this is one of the best templates that I have ever used.

Thank you so much Phil!
Jeanne

2-12-14 FOR SALE
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4