Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Problem with Color swatches mod

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 5 > Dev Questions (X-Cart 5)

Old 03-04-2017, 01:19 PM

Advanced Member

Default Problem with Color swatches mod

Using the color swatches mod, after upload the jpg, while trying to save, an error occur :

ERROR: "0" (code N/A)
Argument 2 passed to XLite\Model\AEntity::processFiles() must be of the type array, object given, called in C:\xampp\htdocs\xcart\var\run\classes\XLite\View\F ormField\Inline\FileUploader\Image.php on line 28

We are using the local server to set up a test copy . Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Error from the log:
[04-Mar-2017 22:10:36] Error (code: 0): Argument 2 passed to XLite\Model\AEntity::processFiles() must be of the type array, object given, called in C:\xampp\htdocs\xcart\var\run\classes\XLite\View\F ormField\Inline\FileUploader\Image.php on line 28
Server API: apache2handler;
Request method: POST;
URI: /xcart/admin.php;
Backtrace:
#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\xcart\var\run\classes\XLite\View\F ormField\Inline\FileUploader\Image.php(2: XLite\Model\AEntity->processFiles('image', Object(XLite\Module\QSL\ColorSwatches\Model\Image\ Swatch))
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\xcart\var\run\classes\XLite\View\I temsList\Model\AModel.php(751): XLite\View\FormField\Inline\FileUploader\Image->saveValue()
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\xcart\var\run\classes\XLite\View\I temsList\Model\AModel.php(620): XLite\View\ItemsList\Model\AModel->saveCell(Object(XLite\View\FormField\Inline\FileU ploader\Image))
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\xcart\var\run\classes\XLite\View\I temsList\Model\AModel.php(596): XLite\View\ItemsList\Model\AModel->saveEntities()
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\xcart\var\run\classes\XLite\View\I temsList\Model\AModel.php(551): XLite\View\ItemsList\Model\AModel->update()
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\xcart\var\run\classes\XLite\View\I temsList\Model\AModel.php(184): XLite\View\ItemsList\Model\AModel->processUpdate()
#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\xcart\var\run\classes\XLite\View\I temsList\Model\AModel.php(174): XLite\View\ItemsList\Model\AModel->process()
#7 C:\xampp\htdocs\xcart\var\run\classes\XLite\Module \QSL\ColorSwatches\Controller\Admin\ColorSwatches. php(53): XLite\View\ItemsList\Model\AModel->processQuick()
#8 C:\xampp\htdocs\xcart\var\run\classes\XLite\Contro ller\AControllerAbstract.php(1536): XLite\Module\QSL\ColorSwatches\Controller\Admin\Co lorSwatches->doActionUpdate()
#9 C:\xampp\htdocs\xcart\var\run\classes\XLite\Contro ller\Admin\AAdmin.php(266): XLite\Controller\AControllerAbstract->callAction()
#10 C:\xampp\htdocs\xcart\var\run\classes\XLite\Contro ller\AControllerAbstract.php(1555): XLite\Controller\Admin\AAdmin->callAction()
#11 C:\xampp\htdocs\xcart\var\run\classes\XLite\Contro ller\AControllerAbstract.php(544): XLite\Controller\AControllerAbstract->run()
#12 C:\xampp\htdocs\xcart\var\run\classes\XLite\Module \XC\WebmasterKit\Controller\AController.php(34): XLite\Controller\AControllerAbstract->handleRequest()
#13 C:\xampp\htdocs\xcart\var\run\classes\XLite\Contro ller\Admin\AAdmin.php(161): XLite\Module\XC\WebmasterKit\Controller\AControlle r->handleRequest()
#14 C:\xampp\htdocs\xcart\var\run\classes\XLiteAbstrac t.php(635): XLite\Controller\Admin\AAdmin->handleRequest()
#15 C:\xampp\htdocs\xcart\var\run\classes\XLiteAbstrac t.php(664): XLiteAbstract->runController()
#16 C:\xampp\htdocs\xcart\admin.php(1: XLiteAbstract->processRequest()
#17 {main}
Old 03-09-2017, 11:05 AM

X-Guru

Default Re: Problem with Color swatches mod

Please could you report the bug to our bug-tracking system and let me know the URL of the ticket?

---

User manual Video tutorials X-Cart FAQ

You are welcome to press "Thanks" button
if you find this post useful

Click here to learn how to apply patches

X-Cart Extensions
Old 03-20-2017, 04:06 AM

X-Guru

Default Re: Problem with Color swatches mod

I've been told by the module developer that he was unable to reproduce the issue on our local environment.
Please could you supply more information on what you did to get the issue? Here is the ticket to post the information: https://bt.x-cart.com/view.php?id=47725

---

User manual Video tutorials X-Cart FAQ

You are welcome to press "Thanks" button
if you find this post useful

Click here to learn how to apply patches

X-Cart Extensions
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 5 > Dev Questions (X-Cart 5)