Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

New Custom Order Invoice

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Dev Questions

Old 07-09-2003, 02:52 PM

X-Man

Purchasing the software is not an excuse or licence for bigotry in this forum.

Banning should be applicable when someone has stepped outside the bounds of acceptable behaviour (i.e. demeaning comments generated at other users of this forum and PAYING X-Cart customers).

What is the X-Cart policy on acceptable Forum behaviour?
Old 07-09-2003, 05:09 PM

X-Adept

Default We're a PAYING xcart customer

We're PAYING xcart customer, and a very good PAYING xcart customer, probably in the Top Ten category, so i doubt they would ban us, as a matter of fact, we're looking for a few more licenses so if anyone out there is selling any Xcart Gold licenses we'll buy them, all of them, all, serious inquiries only please.
Old 07-09-2003, 10:50 PM

X-Cart team

Snorocket,

Access to this forum is not included in the list of services one receives when purchasing X-Cart. You can see nothing about "access to the forum" on the X-Cart Gold/Pro product page (http://www.x-cart.com/ecommerce_software.htm). Also, please pay attention to the Terms & Conditions of this forum (you have agreed with these conditions when you were creating your forum account). This forum is supported by our company for free. Even ones with no access to the commercial support can access this forum. Even ones with access to the commercial support can be banned from forum if they act offensive to other forum users. There are thing that you can't buy.
We do welcome you as a customer, but the forum community does not seem to welcome you as a forum user. So, we do ban you from this forum, as there were enough warnings.

Twitter: @aznakai
Old 07-09-2003, 11:07 PM

eXpert

OK then...I guess that answers that. It is amazing how far we feel our money can take us sometimes. Well then...I guess I will step up and say that I will buy licenses now (hey...if he is not here anymore I will gladly step up to the plate on that one since I have been doing this lately anyway. It's a dirty job but someone has to do it) if anyone decides to give it up. Just PM or email me with what you have (I hope I don't get swamped now with like 100 licenses or anything). I AM glad to see that the forum has limits of what can be considered acceptable by society's generally accepted morals and principles. Thank you for keeping a shred of human decency at least. There are times when people will disagree on topics as in the way this thread progressed but there is a point when people can step over a line from a viewpoint that really harms no one to a point that this went in personal attacks on groups of people in general.

I will step down from my soapbox now.
866-318-BOWL
Old 07-10-2003, 12:16 AM

How 'bout them invoices?
Old 07-10-2003, 02:56 AM

X-Guru

Ok then,

maybe we can get back to the job at hand now.

inVINCEible : could you maybe repost your mod to a clean thread and we can leave this one where it is

EWD Hosting
Hands On Hosting
Old 07-10-2003, 04:44 AM

X-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by shan
Ok then,

maybe we can get back to the job at hand now.

inVINCEible : could you maybe repost your mod to a clean thread and we can leave this one where it is

Shan can I make a suggestion here. There seems to be a number of more experienced users on here who have been creating x-cart commercial mods and services, how about a "Commercial 3rd Party X-Cart mods" area?

It's different from the professional services as it would be a forum purely for posting *specific* mods you can buy from the authors. Means we can all see what is actually available. I know funkydunk has a number of fixed price mods available, as no doubt yourself, invincible, myself and kpayne all have things we could contribute to that kind of area.

There should be a posting format for it though so the authors HAVE to mention what versions of x-cart the mods will work on and what possible effects they can have on upgrades and so on.

Just a thought, as there doesn't seem to be a central resource for that type of thing yet.

There seem to be be some decent mods available to buy when you dig through the thousands of posts and look through related user websites.
Old 07-10-2003, 04:52 AM

X-Man

Now that is a great idea!
Old 07-10-2003, 11:37 AM

I think so too.
Old 07-10-2003, 11:28 PM

eXpert

Quote:
Originally Posted by genekurtz
It is wonderful if someone wants to sell something but present it as such from the beginning and why not have a place on the forum where they can post these items that they want to sell.

I mentioned this same subject 2 pages ago in this thread. "No respect I tell ya!"

I think that would make it easier for people looking for fancy pants stuff as well. They have a central point to go and look for it.
866-318-BOWL
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Dev Questions