Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

CDSEO Pro - Complete SEO Solution - Custom Urls, Page Titles, Meta Data, Link Anchors

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 07-20-2011, 04:36 PM

Default Re: CDSEO Pro - Complete SEO Solution - Custom Urls, Page Titles, Meta Data, Link Anchors

Ive had cdseo pro running no problem for quite awhile. But i am trying to install a video site map and think the issue im having is because of the cdseo php redirect.
Is there a way to turn off the redirect of php pages for certain pages?

The directory im making is
http://www.dreamlandmagic.com/videositemap/
In the directory there is the page index.php. Which apparently runs a script to dynamically generate a list of all our videos. But when you go to the videositemap page above the browser gives a redirect error. "The page isn't redirecting properly"
And if you go to http://www.dreamlandmagic.com/videositemap/index.php
It will redirect to the home page. We do want the redirect to happen on our main index.php to our home page.
Any suggestions? Is it even because of the cdseopro settings?
one page checkout
Old 07-21-2011, 07:45 AM

X-Guru

Default Re: CDSEO Pro - Complete SEO Solution - Custom Urls, Page Titles, Meta Data, Link Anchors

CDSEO isn't likely the culprit as it doesn't have any affect on folders/files that exist. You can disable CDSEO temporarily in the CDSEO Admin->Settings section to be sure.

This likely has something to do with your .htaccess or any custom .htaccess code. Try removing your .htaccess entirely and see if the url loads, if it does, then you know it is the problem. You can then find the specific problem by putting your .htaccess back, commenting out everything in it by putting a # symbol at the front of the line, and then uncommenting (removing the #) each block until you find the block that prevents the script from working. Then you'll have to fix that block.

Alternatively, it could just be an issue with the script or the .htaccess of the script itself, or possibly a permissions issue on that folder/file.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:37 PM

Advanced Member

I have just installed CDSEO and XCMS from websitecm which seems to work very well. One quick question that maybe someone may know ,,, some of my static pages i restrict in robots.txt. In cdseo pro there does not seem to be a way to stop individual static pages from being added to sitemap.xml hence in google webmaster it gives me sitemap errors for the static pages that are blocked by robots.txt. This maybe not be a big deal ,,, not sure if google penalises for this or not.

Any opinions? Maybe Jon can add the ability to restrict certain static pages
X-Magnifier
BCSE - Simple Password Recovery
BCSE - Wholesale Pricing on Category Pages
BCSE - Category Headings
WebsiteCM - Prev / Next
WebsiteCM - EzUpsell
WebsiteCM - Dynamic Product Tabs
WebsiteCM - xCMS
WebsiteCM - CDSEO
Xcart Mods - Recently Viewed
SafetyNetWeb - Vistor Sitemap PRO
Altered Cart - On Sale
---------------------
Server: Linux Apache: 2.2.6 (Unix) PHP: 5.2.5 MySQL: 4.1.22 standard
Old 07-25-2011, 08:35 PM

X-Adept

Not very long ago, there's an user attempted to access the following pages:

Host: 85.180.185.172
1. /pirate-dog-costume-pr-16134.html+%5BPLM=0%5D+GET+http://www.example.com/pirate-dog-costume-pr-16134.html+%5B
Http Code: 302 Date: Jul 25 20:43:05
Warning: parse_url(/?mode=review&productid=16134+%5BR=302%5D%5B0,0,131 6%5D+-%3E+%5BN%5D+GET+http://www.example.com/product.php?productid=16134+%5BR=301%5D%5B0,0,1314 %5D) [function.parse-url]: Unable to parse URL in /home/petad2/public_html/modules/cdseolinks/outputfilter.cdseopro.php(224) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 76

2. /?mode=review&productid=16134%2B%255BR=302%255D%255 B0,0,1316%255D%2B-%253E%2B%255BN%255D%2BGET%2Bhttp://ww
Http Code: 200 Date: Jul 25 20:43:29 Http Version: HTTP/1.0
Warning: parse_url(/home.php?mode=review&productid=16134%2B%255BR=302% 255D%255B0,0,1316%255D%2B-%253E%2B%255BN%255D%2BGET%2Bhttp://www.example.com/product.php?productid=16134%2B%255BR=301%255D%255B 0,0,1314%255D) [function.parse-url]: Unable to parse URL in /home/user/public_html/modules/cdseolinks/outputfilter.cdseopro.php(224) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code on line 76

Would you please help what was the user attempted to achieve?

thanks.

- X-CART Gold (Current Version) V4.6
- Reboot
- CDSEO
Old 07-26-2011, 09:06 AM

X-Guru

It's a general exploit attempt and wouldn't have achieved anything. They are trying to get your site to read external commands in order to hack the site.

More info can be found at http://www.websitecm.com/support/default_import/Knowledgebase/Article/View/40/0/why-do-i-see-warning-parse...my-server-logs
Old 07-26-2011, 11:13 AM

X-Adept

Cool Re: CDSEO Pro - Complete SEO Solution - Custom Urls, Page Titles, Meta Data, Link Anchors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
It's a general exploit attempt and wouldn't have achieved anything. They are trying to get your site to read external commands in order to hack the site.

More info can be found at http://www.websitecm.com/support/default_import/Knowledgebase/Article/View/40/0/why-do-i-see-warning-parse...my-server-logs

Thanks for the help.
Was kind of worry because I just installed this mod. And I saw this right after I updated my forum sig.

I thought whoever attempted to exploit anything was "monitoring" the forum? If this is just 'general' attempt, then I would be more relieved...

- X-CART Gold (Current Version) V4.6
- Reboot
- CDSEO
Old 07-30-2011, 01:12 AM

Advanced Member

Dear Jon,
I am a pleased customer of cdseo pro.A question.How do I change this code to include cdseo pro product title in my Google base feed ?

$post = func_froogle_convert($product['product'], 80)."\t".

Thanks for your help
Old 08-05-2011, 11:59 AM

X-Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anty
Dear Jon,
I am a pleased customer of cdseo pro.A question.How do I change this code to include cdseo pro product title in my Google base feed ?

$post = func_froogle_convert($product['product'], 80)."\t".

Thanks for your help

You'd have to modify the query so that the cdseoTitle from the wcm_cdseo table is included in the $product variable. It would take some coding expertise.
Old 08-05-2011, 11:59 AM

X-Guru

CDSEO v1.8.0 has been released with a new feature that gives a definitive advantage over clean urls and previous cdseo versions.

For details and to watch the associated video visit: http://www.websitecm.com/news/x-cart-mod-updates/cdseo-v1.8.0-gives-definitive-advantage-over-clean-urls-a...dseo-versions/
Old 08-18-2011, 07:51 AM

Jon,

I've tried multiple times to contact WebsiteCM regarding a question by submitting a ticket (#AVK-841-59965) and have not gotten any response since last Friday.

I hope you can help.

I purchased and installed CDSEO Pro and would like to know how to create product & static page urls with the following structure:
home URL/category/subcategory/product description

For example:
http://www.trezora.com/glass-jewelry/glass-pendants/red-and-pink-heart-glass-pendant (this link does not work ... obviously )

Right now the only way I see to set up URLs is all from the homepage like http://www.trezora.com/red-and-pink-heart-glass-pendant

I want to know how to add the category and subcategory into the URL.

Thank you,

Mendy

BCS Engineering:
Global Product Options
Advanced Product Ratings and Reviews
Shipping Insurance
Authorize.net DPM Module

Cart On Steroids:
Abandoned Carts Reminder

RPX:
Janrain Engage

The XCart Store: