Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Easy Checkout Mod for X-Cart 3.5.x and 4.0.x

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 11-01-2004, 01:28 AM

X-Man

Much better

Im trying to figure how to put the selected options onto one line though.

so it's like

Product name: dfglksdjgls Selected options: Colour = Red , Size = 32

Short product description

I presume im meant to be looking at this area
Code:
<TABLE> {foreach from=$products[product].product_options item=v} <TR> <TD>{$v.class}:</TD> <TD>{$v.option_name}</TD> </TR> {/foreach} </TABLE>

But cant seem to see where I can put it to one line.

EDIT

Managed to get it all on one line now, now i have the problem though of trying to stop the section titles from repeating (i.e items, options, price etc. etc. - See below)
http://www.justhom.com/Image1.jpg
Old 11-01-2004, 05:21 AM

X-Adept

Default check out

Hi jon thanks for posting your reply and for the code to get rid of the pictures, Jon i havn't got the money this side of christmas, you know what kids are like for presents, but i will most definatly be buying your service just after xmas, like everyone else has said it looks great and you offer good back up if things do go wrong, i will pm you just after xmas and pay via paypal or nochex.
Thanks again Dean

X-cart - X-PDF

Altered Cart - Checkout one
Old 11-01-2004, 05:37 AM

X-Adept

Default Back again

Jon just a question, you seem to know a far bit about coding.
I was speaking with an seo guy when i was looking for a new cart, he told me to buy a cart which displays the name of the product in the url.
E.g my cart i use at the moment untill i get xcart running diplays things like - shop.php?c=ex&page=54&sid=sid901640e742c69395d5c52 cbbb0b6e26b
which isn't search engine friendly, i sell body piercing jewellery and it would be much better for a search engine if the url displayed something like - shop/shop.php/belly_bar (just an example)
I couldn't find a cart which done this and the ones i did, i just didn't like what the carts had to offer, xcart has the funtions that i need, but it would be good if someone like you who knows what they are doing could re-code
xcart to do this, just a thought, i am sure people would also buy this service of you, i know i would, Dean

X-cart - X-PDF

Altered Cart - Checkout one
Old 11-01-2004, 07:00 AM

eXpert

Jon..

I tried installing this mod onto 4.0.6 and I'm getting this error when i try to test it..

Parse error: parse error, unexpected '}' in /homepages/37/d108394398/htdocs/store/include/login.php on line 266

x-cart version 5.4.X, hosted on X-Cart server/
Old 11-01-2004, 07:18 AM

X-Guru

It's just a simple bracket mismatch, be sure to follow the instructions exactly.

If you PM me ftp details I'll get the login.php working for you.
Old 11-01-2004, 02:36 PM

X-Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotc2001

Managed to get it all on one line now, now i have the problem though of trying to stop the section titles from repeating (i.e items, options, price etc. etc. - See below)
http://www.justhom.com/Image1.jpg

Move the section titles outside of the {section} loop i.e. BEFORE the {section}

PM your full code if you can't get it to work and I'll alter and send back.
Old 11-01-2004, 02:38 PM

X-Guru

Default Re: check out

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1deano
Hi jon thanks for posting your reply and for the code to get rid of the pictures, Jon i havn't got the money this side of christmas, you know what kids are like for presents, but i will most definatly be buying your service just after xmas, like everyone else has said it looks great and you offer good back up if things do go wrong, i will pm you just after xmas and pay via paypal or nochex.
Thanks again Dean

While I certainly understand kids and x-mas, if possible I'd recommend trying to put things in place for x-mas. A good marketing campaign this time of year could easily exponentially grow your business. Best of luck.
Old 11-01-2004, 02:40 PM

X-Guru

Default Re: Back again

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1deano
Jon just a question, you seem to know a far bit about coding.
I was speaking with an seo guy when i was looking for a new cart, he told me to buy a cart which displays the name of the product in the url.
E.g my cart i use at the moment untill i get xcart running diplays things like - shop.php?c=ex&page=54&sid=sid901640e742c69395d5c52 cbbb0b6e26b
which isn't search engine friendly, i sell body piercing jewellery and it would be much better for a search engine if the url displayed something like - shop/shop.php/belly_bar (just an example)
I couldn't find a cart which done this and the ones i did, i just didn't like what the carts had to offer, xcart has the funtions that i need, but it would be good if someone like you who knows what they are doing could re-code
xcart to do this, just a thought, i am sure people would also buy this service of you, i know i would, Dean

Xcart has a built in ability to do this, it's called the HTML catalog. You can use it to generate an HTML version of your store, which resides in the catalog folder, and uses all search engine friendly links.
Old 11-01-2004, 09:53 PM

X-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
PM your full code if you can't get it to work and I'll alter and send back.

Yeah I can see where I need to change it but changing it so that the titles are lined up with the actual coloumns is a real bugger.

Code:
{* $Id: cart.tpl,v 1.74.2.2 2004/08/11 09:46:01 max Exp $ *} <H3>{$lng.lbl_your_shopping_cart}</H3> {$lng.txt_cart_header} {if $active_modules.Gift_Certificates ne ""} {$lng.txt_cart_note} {/if} {capture name=dialog} {if $products ne ""} <FORM action="cart.php" method="post" name="cartform"> <TABLE border="0" width="100%"> {section name=product loop=$products} {if $products[product].hidden eq ""} <TR> <TD valign="top"> <TABLE border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <TR class="HeadLine"> <TD class="HeadLine">{$lng.lbl_item_checkout}</TD> <TD class="HeadLine">{$lng.lbl_options_checkout}</TD> <TD class="HeadLine">{$lng.lbl_price_checkout}</TD> <TD></TD> </TR> <TR><TD> {$products[product].product} </TD> <TD>{if $products[product].product_options ne ""} {foreach from=$products[product].product_options item=v} {$v.class}: {$v.option_name} {/foreach} {/if}</TD> <TD width="43%">{assign var="price" value=$products[product].display_price} {if $active_modules.Product_Configurator ne "" and $products[product].product_type eq "C"} {include file="modules/Product_Configurator/pconf_customer_cart.tpl" main_product=$products[product]} {assign var="price" value=$products[product].pconf_display_price} {/if} <DIV align="left"> {if $active_modules.Subscriptions ne "" and $products[product].catalogprice and $products[product].product_type ne "C"} {include file="modules/Subscriptions/subscription_priceincart.tpl"} {else} {include file="currency.tpl" value=$price} x {if $active_modules.Egoods and $products[product].distribution}1<INPUT type="hidden"{else} <INPUT type="text" size=3{/if} name="productindexes[{$products[product].cartid}]" value="{$products[product].amount}"> ={math equation="price*amount" price=$price amount=$products[product].amount format="%.2f" assign=unformatted}{include file="currency.tpl" value=$unformatted} {include file="customer/main/alter_currency_value.tpl" alter_currency_value=$unformatted} {if $config.Taxes.display_taxed_order_totals eq "Y" and $products[product].taxes}{include file="customer/main/taxed_price.tpl" taxes=$products[product].taxes} {/if} {/if}</TD> <TD>{include file="buttons/delete_item.tpl" href="cart.php?mode=delete&productindex=`$products[product].cartid`"} {if $products[product].product_options ne ''} {include file="buttons/edit_product_options.tpl" href="javascript:window.open('`$catalogs.customer`/popup_poptions.php?target=cart&id=`$products[product].cartid`','POptions','width=400,height=350,toolbar=no,status=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=no,menubar=no,location=no,direction=no');"} {/if}</TD> </TR> <TR> <TD colspan="2">{$products[product].descr|truncate:150:"...":true} </TD> <TD colspan="2"></TD> </TR> <TR> <TD colspan="2"></TD> <TD colspan="2"></TD> </TR> </TABLE> </DIV></TD></TR> <TR><TD><HR size="1" noshade></TD></TR> {/if} {/section} </TABLE> {if $active_modules.Gift_Certificates ne ""} {include file="modules/Gift_Certificates/gc_cart.tpl" giftcerts_data=$cart.giftcerts} {/if} {include file="customer/main/cart_totals.tpl"} {if $js_enabled} <TABLE border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <TR> <TD> {include file="buttons/update.tpl" type="input" href="javascript: document.cartform.submit()" js_to_href="Y"} {include file="buttons/button.tpl" button_title=$lng.lbl_clear_cart href="cart.php?mode=clear_cart"} </TD> <TD align="right"> {include file="buttons/button.tpl" button_title=$lng.lbl_checkout style="button" href="cart.php?mode=checkout"} </TD> </TR> </TABLE> {else} <INPUT type="hidden" name="mode" value="checkout"> {include file="submit_wo_js.tpl" value=$lng.lbl_checkout} {/if} </FORM> {else} {$lng.txt_your_shopping_cart_is_empty} {/if} {/capture} {include file="dialog.tpl" title=$lng.lbl_items content=$smarty.capture.dialog extra="width=100%"} {if $cart.coupon_discount eq 0 and $products ne ""} {if $active_modules.Discount_Coupons ne ""} {include file="modules/Discount_Coupons/add_coupon.tpl} {/if} {/if}
Old 11-01-2004, 11:32 PM

X-Guru

BACKUP FIRST!

Then try this:

Code:
{* $Id: cart.tpl,v 1.74.2.2 2004/08/11 09:46:01 max Exp $ *} <H3>{$lng.lbl_your_shopping_cart}</H3> {$lng.txt_cart_header} {if $active_modules.Gift_Certificates ne ""} {$lng.txt_cart_note} {/if} {capture name=dialog} {if $products ne ""} <FORM action="cart.php" method="post" name="cartform"> <TABLE border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <TR class="HeadLine"> <TD class="HeadLine">{$lng.lbl_item_checkout}</TD> <TD class="HeadLine">{$lng.lbl_options_checkout}</TD> <TD class="HeadLine">{$lng.lbl_price_checkout}</TD> <TD></TD> </TR> {section name=product loop=$products} {if $products[product].hidden eq ""} <TR> <TD>{$products[product].product} </TD> <TD> {if $products[product].product_options ne ""} {foreach from=$products[product].product_options item=v} {$v.class}: {$v.option_name} {/foreach} {/if}</TD> <TD width="43%"> {assign var="price" value=$products[product].display_price} {if $active_modules.Product_Configurator ne "" and $products[product].product_type eq "C"} {include file="modules/Product_Configurator/pconf_customer_cart.tpl" main_product=$products[product]} {assign var="price" value=$products[product].pconf_display_price} {/if} <DIV align="left"> {if $active_modules.Subscriptions ne "" and $products[product].catalogprice and $products[product].product_type ne "C"} {include file="modules/Subscriptions/subscription_priceincart.tpl"} {else} {include file="currency.tpl" value=$price} x {if $active_modules.Egoods and $products[product].distribution}1<INPUT type="hidden"{else} <INPUT type="text" size=3{/if} name="productindexes[{$products[product].cartid}]" value="{$products[product].amount}"> ={math equation="price*amount" price=$price amount=$products[product].amount format="%.2f" assign=unformatted}{include file="currency.tpl" value=$unformatted} {include file="customer/main/alter_currency_value.tpl" alter_currency_value=$unformatted} {if $config.Taxes.display_taxed_order_totals eq "Y" and $products[product].taxes}{include file="customer/main/taxed_price.tpl" taxes=$products[product].taxes} {/if} {/if} </TD> <TD>{include file="buttons/delete_item.tpl" href="cart.php?mode=delete&productindex=`$products[product].cartid`"} {if $products[product].product_options ne ''} {include file="buttons/edit_product_options.tpl" href="javascript:window.open('`$catalogs.customer`/popup_poptions.php?target=cart&id=`$products[product].cartid`','POptions','width=400,height=350,toolbar=no,status=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=no,menubar=no,location=no,direction=no');"} {/if}</DIV> </TD> </TR> <TR> <TD colspan="2">{$products[product].descr|truncate:150:"...":true} </TD> <TD colspan="2"></TD> </TR> <TR> <TD colspan="2"></TD> <TD colspan="2"></TD> </TR> {/if} {/section} <TR><TD colspan=4><HR size="1" noshade></TD></TR> </table> {if $active_modules.Gift_Certificates ne ""} {include file="modules/Gift_Certificates/gc_cart.tpl" giftcerts_data=$cart.giftcerts} {/if} {include file="customer/main/cart_totals.tpl"} {if $js_enabled} <TABLE border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <TR> <TD> {include file="buttons/update.tpl" type="input" href="javascript: document.cartform.submit()" js_to_href="Y"} {include file="buttons/button.tpl" button_title=$lng.lbl_clear_cart href="cart.php?mode=clear_cart"} </TD> <TD align="right"> {include file="buttons/button.tpl" button_title=$lng.lbl_checkout style="button" href="cart.php?mode=checkout"} </TD> </TR> </TABLE> {else} <INPUT type="hidden" name="mode" value="checkout"> {include file="submit_wo_js.tpl" value=$lng.lbl_checkout} {/if} </FORM> {else} {$lng.txt_your_shopping_cart_is_empty} {/if} {/capture} {include file="dialog.tpl" title=$lng.lbl_items content=$smarty.capture.dialog extra="width=100%"} {if $cart.coupon_discount eq 0 and $products ne ""} {if $active_modules.Discount_Coupons ne ""} {include file="modules/Discount_Coupons/add_coupon.tpl} {/if} {/if}
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4