Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Displaying download links after purchase

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 10-26-2005, 02:54 PM

boomer; could you contact me for this mod at your earliest convenience as well? thanks!
Old 10-26-2005, 08:30 PM

X-Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy
boomer; could you contact me for this mod at your earliest convenience as well? thanks!

It is better you can post a request at his website and will get reply fastly rather waiting after posting a thread here.
Old 10-28-2005, 12:12 PM

thanks!
Old 06-21-2006, 12:36 PM

eXpert

I bought this mod from Boomer and cannot get it to work, nor can I get support. He says on his site that he has no patience for customers so he is closing up shop. Great news for those of us that purchased mods just before he closed as he won't reply to emails either!

I am hoping someone here can offer some help. I don't mind paying for it. I have followed the directions step-by-step and gone over each step several times, but it just will not work for me. Nothing shows up on the invoice page you are taken to after a purchase, nor on the invoice sent. I am lost and just don't know what to do here as I apparently threw my money away when I bought those mods from cart-lab.
http://www.dinnerandamurder.com

x-cart version 4.7.5 / Mac OS 10.10.5 and Windows 8/10 sometimes - Ideal Responsive Template
Old 06-21-2006, 03:45 PM

X-Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2coolbaby
I bought this mod from Boomer and cannot get it to work, nor can I get support. He says on his site that he has no patience for customers so he is closing up shop. Great news for those of us that purchased mods just before he closed as he won't reply to emails either!

I am hoping someone here can offer some help. I don't mind paying for it. I have followed the directions step-by-step and gone over each step several times, but it just will not work for me. Nothing shows up on the invoice page you are taken to after a purchase, nor on the invoice sent. I am lost and just don't know what to do here as I apparently threw my money away when I bought those mods from cart-lab.

No, you got your money back, why should I bother wasting my time helping someone who is an indian giver. There's a hold sitting on the paypal payment.

I'm aware the mod is buggy and am in the process of putting together a new release, I'll happily send you an updated zip once its completed, but of course I'm no charity.

If I'm not mistaken I have been in contact with you in regards to the situation.

Can't make everyone happy.
Old 06-21-2006, 04:20 PM

eXpert

EXCUSE ME I DID NOT get my money back. I did not pay through paypal. I paid with my business credit card. And NO you have not been in contact with me. I emailed you and you ignored me. I have to post messages here for you to contact me.

x-cart version 4.7.5 / Mac OS 10.10.5 and Windows 8/10 sometimes - Ideal Responsive Template
Old 06-21-2006, 08:16 PM

X-Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2coolbaby
EXCUSE ME I DID NOT get my money back. I did not pay through paypal. I paid with my business credit card. And NO you have not been in contact with me. I emailed you and you ignored me. I have to post messages here for you to contact me.

My deepest apologizes, I must have you confused with another disgruntled customer. I'll be more than happy to refund your CC for any grief I may of caused you.

Please be aware that I'm trying everything in my power to make as many customers I still have remaining happy so please feel free to email me directy at info@cart-lab.com with temporary FTP/X-Cart admin access and I will fix any issues you are having with the modification.

Again my apologizes, I'm just a one man shop, as this is one reason I have gone reseller only to hopefully allow resellers handle customer relations and I can work directly with the resellers technically and hopefully make everyone happier in the end.
Old 06-21-2006, 08:36 PM

eXpert

All I want is it working. If you cannot do that, then I need a refund on that script.

I am not trying to be unreasonable & every time I try to contact you I send messages to your info@cart-lab.com address. You just don't answer them. You could avoid a lot of headaches answering your emails. Customers get irate when you don't, which would explain your irate customers!

I am one woman running an online business which requires me to work about 16 hours a day 6-7 days a week (I take a Sunday off twice a month). Answering my customers is my TOP priority as it is them that pays my bills. If you are so busy that you cannot handle it on your own then you obviously make enough to hire help. Do what you have to do to take care of your customers. I am saying this as a web business owner and a customer getting neglected and not appreciating it. If I treated my customers this way I would be out of business within a year.

You keep claiming to be overwhelmed yet you do not answer your emails, but a post here in this forum is answered within the hour. (This makes twice that has happened). So you are too busy to answer emails, but not too busy to handle posts on this forum???

I will send you ftp info and such tomorrow to your email address. I have to set you up an ftp account.

Old 07-05-2006, 08:46 PM

eXpert

My server manager told me not to provide ftp info to you as it would open myself up to malicious attack. Not saying you would, but he said it would be best not to provide that info considering our problem.

I have followed your instructions to the letter. If there is something else I can do to get this to work please let me know, otherwise please refund this portion of my purchase. Just this mod needs a refund. I can send you the receipt if you wish to refund, otherwise send the fix.

Old 07-13-2006, 05:53 AM

I just wanted to post a note here that we ordered this product when it FIRST became available and had some slight issues; but they promptly corrected the issue and even fixed it on our server and NOW we have many happy customers downloading right after purchase AND receiving the links in email as well! GREAT MOD!

Other:
XAOM
XOffers
XGift Reg

Other Mods:
Customers Who Also Bought, Download Link Regenerate, Easy Checkout, Newest Products, SEO/CDSEO, Marketing Manager Pro, View Wishlist for Providers (custom by xcart), Email New Releases (a fav!), Telefirma's Dynamic Image Generator, Download Links on Invoice
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4