Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

Clone product issue when set image path to ' file system '

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Dev Questions > Changing design

Old 03-15-2005, 03:41 PM

Default Clone product issue when set image path to ' file system '

I set my image gallery to the "File system" instead of storing in the database.

However, when I clone a product, everything clones except for the images. I lost my image gallery.

Is this a bug ?

{My simple mods}
Adding Market list and % save on product detail
Quantity input box
Old 03-16-2005, 08:04 AM

I located the clone product function to include > product_clone.php

however I still can't work this out.

It will not pass the orginal {image_paths} instead, all the new image gallery files have a +1 auto increment.

For example, the original image gallery file name is ( product-01.jpg ) and when I clone the product, the image gallery name becomes ( product-02.jpg ).

The problem is that I dont have a file called ( product-02.jpg ).

How can I refer the clone product to retain the same ( image_path ) without the auto increment for the files?

{My simple mods}
Quantity input box
Old 03-16-2005, 08:07 AM

here is my xcart > include > product_clone.php

Code:
<?php /*****************************************************************************\ +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+ | X-Cart | | Copyright (c) 2001-2005 Ruslan R. Fazliev <rrf@rrf.ru> | | All rights reserved. | +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+ | PLEASE READ THE FULL TEXT OF SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT IN THE "COPYRIGHT" | | FILE PROVIDED WITH THIS DISTRIBUTION. THE AGREEMENT TEXT IS ALSO AVAILABLE | | AT THE FOLLOWING URL: http://www.x-cart.com/license.php | | | | THIS AGREEMENT EXPRESSES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON WHICH YOU MAY USE | | THIS SOFTWARE PROGRAM AND ASSOCIATED DOCUMENTATION THAT RUSLAN R. | | FAZLIEV (hereinafter referred to as "THE AUTHOR") IS FURNISHING OR MAKING | | AVAILABLE TO YOU WITH THIS AGREEMENT (COLLECTIVELY, THE "SOFTWARE"). | | PLEASE REVIEW THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT | | CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING OR USING THE SOFTWARE. BY INSTALLING, | | COPYING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU AND YOUR COMPANY | | (COLLECTIVELY, "YOU") ARE ACCEPTING AND AGREEING TO THE TERMS OF THIS | | LICENSE AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO BE BOUND BY THIS | | AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE. VARIOUS COPYRIGHTS AND | | OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS PROTECT THE SOFTWARE. THIS | | AGREEMENT IS A LICENSE AGREEMENT THAT GIVES YOU LIMITED RIGHTS TO USE | | THE SOFTWARE AND NOT AN AGREEMENT FOR SALE OR FOR TRANSFER OF TITLE.| | THE AUTHOR RETAINS ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED BY THIS AGREEMENT. | | | | The Initial Developer of the Original Code is Ruslan R. Fazliev | | Portions created by Ruslan R. Fazliev are Copyright (C) 2001-2005 | | Ruslan R. Fazliev. All Rights Reserved. | +-----------------------------------------------------------------------------+ \*****************************************************************************/ # # $Id: product_clone.php,v 1.12.2.8 2005/01/20 12:14:36 max Exp $ # if ( !defined('XCART_SESSION_START') ) { header("Location: ../"); die("Access denied"); } # # This is the array of tables that should be affected by clone procedure # $tables_array = array( array("table"=>"pricing","key_field"=>"productid"), array("table"=>"images","key_field"=>"productid"), array("table"=>"thumbnails","key_field"=>"productid"), array("table"=>"delivery","key_field"=>"productid"), array("table"=>"product_links","key_field"=>"productid1"), array("table"=>"products_lng","key_field"=>"productid"), array("table"=>"subscriptions","key_field"=>"productid"), array("table"=>"products_categories","key_field"=>"productid"), array("table"=>"product_taxes","key_field"=>"productid") ); if ($active_modules["Product_Configurator"]) { $tables_array[] = array("table"=>"pconf_products_classes","key_field"=>"productid"); $tables_array[] = array("table"=>"pconf_wizards","key_field"=>"productid"); $tables_array[] = array("table"=>"languages_alt","key_field"=>"name"); } if ($active_modules["Product_Options"]) { $tables_array[] = array("table"=>"product_options_js","key_field"=>"productid"); } if ($active_modules["Extra_Fields"]) { $tables_array[] = array("table"=>"extra_field_values","key_field"=>"productid"); } if ($active_modules["Feature_Comparison"]) { $tables_array[] = array("table"=>"product_features","key_field"=>"productid"); $tables_array[] = array("table"=>"product_foptions","key_field"=>"productid"); } # # Make copying data for specified product in another table # function func_copy_tables($table, $key_field, $productid, $new_productid) { global $sql_tbl; global $xcart_dir; if(empty($table)) return false; $table_name = $sql_tbl[$table]; $error_string = ""; $res = db_query("SHOW COLUMNS FROM $table_name"); while ($row = db_fetch_array($res)) { $name = $row['Field']; $flags = $row['Extra']; $fields[$name] = $flags; } db_free_result($res); $result = func_query("SELECT * FROM $table_name WHERE $key_field='$productid'"); if ($result) { foreach($result as $key=>$row) { if ($row) { $str = "INSERT INTO $table_name ("; foreach ($row as $k=>$v) if (!is_numeric($k)) { if ($k==$key_field || !eregi("auto_increment",$fields[$k])) $str .= "$k,"; } $str = ereg_replace(",$", ") VALUES (", $str); foreach ($row as $k=>$v) { if (!is_numeric($k)) { if ($k==$key_field || !eregi("auto_increment",$fields[$k])) { if ($k == $key_field) { if (is_numeric($new_productid)) $str .= "$new_productid,"; else $str .= "'".addslashes($new_productid)."',"; } else $str .= "'".addslashes($v)."',"; } } } $str = preg_replace("/,$/Ss", ")", $str); db_query($str); if (db_affected_rows() < 0) $error_string .= "$str "; else { # # Create additional records in the linked tables # if ($table == "pconf_products_classes") { $new_classid = db_insert_id(); $old_classid = $row["classid"]; func_copy_tables("pconf_class_specifications", "classid", $old_classid, $new_classid); func_copy_tables("pconf_class_requirements", "classid", $old_classid, $new_classid); } if ($table == "pconf_wizards") { $new_stepid = db_insert_id(); $old_stepid = $row["stepid"]; global $language_var_names; $old_stepname = $language_var_names["step_name"].$old_stepid; $old_stepdescr = $language_var_names["step_descr"].$old_stepid; $new_stepname = $language_var_names["step_name"].$new_stepid; $new_stepdescr = $language_var_names["step_descr"].$new_stepid; db_query("UPDATE $sql_tbl[pconf_wizards] SET step_name='$new_stepname', step_descr='$new_stepdescr' WHERE stepid='$new_stepid'"); func_copy_tables("languages_alt", "name", $old_stepname, $new_stepname); func_copy_tables("languages_alt", "name", $old_stepdescr, $new_stepdescr); func_copy_tables("pconf_slots", "stepid", $old_stepid, $new_stepid); } if ($table == "pconf_slots") { $new_slotid = db_insert_id(); $old_slotid = $row["slotid"]; global $language_var_names; $old_slotname = $language_var_names["slot_name"].$old_slotid; $old_slotdescr = $language_var_names["slot_descr"].$old_slotid; $new_slotname = $language_var_names["slot_name"].$new_slotid; $new_slotdescr = $language_var_names["slot_descr"].$new_slotid; db_query("UPDATE $sql_tbl[pconf_slots] SET slot_name='$new_slotname', slot_descr='$new_slotdescr' WHERE slotid='$new_slotid'"); func_copy_tables("languages_alt", "name", $old_slotname, $new_slotname); func_copy_tables("languages_alt", "name", $old_slotdescr, $new_slotdescr); func_copy_tables("pconf_slot_rules", "slotid", $old_slotid, $new_slotid); func_copy_tables("pconf_slot_markups", "slotid", $old_slotid, $new_slotid); } } } } } return $error_string; } # # Get product info # if ($productid!="") { $product_info = func_query_first("SELECT * FROM $sql_tbl[products] WHERE productid='$productid'"); } if ($product_info["provider"]==$login || $single_mode || $current_area == "A") { $c_login = ($current_area == "A" ? $product_info["provider"] : $login); # # Get unique productcode (SKU) value # while(1) { list($usec, $sec) = explode(' ', microtime()); srand((float) $sec + ((float) $usec * 100000)); $productcode = "SKU".rand(1000, 9999); if (func_query_first_cell("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM $sql_tbl[products] WHERE productcode='$productcode'") == 0) break; } # # Create a new product # $query = "INSERT INTO $sql_tbl[products] (provider, add_date, productcode) VALUES ('$c_login', '".time()."', '$productcode')"; db_query($query); $new_productid = db_insert_id(); if (db_affected_rows() < 0) $error_string = "$query "; if ($new_productid) { # # Update just created product by values from existing product # $query = "UPDATE $sql_tbl[products] SET "; foreach ($product_info as $k=>$v) { if (!is_numeric($k) && $k!="productid" && $k!="productcode" && $k!="provider" && $k!="add_date" && $k!="views_stats" && $k!="del_stats" && $k!="sales_stats" ) { if ($k=="product") $v="$v (CLON)"; $query .= "`$k`='".addslashes($v)."', "; } } $query = ereg_replace(", $", " WHERE productid='$new_productid'", $query); db_query($query); if (db_affected_rows() < 0) $error_string = "$query "; else { # # Update products counter for categories in which product is placed # $product_categories = func_query("SELECT categoryid FROM $sql_tbl[products_categories] WHERE productid = '$productid'"); func_recalc_product_count($product_categories); # # Copy product options # if($active_modules['Product_Options']) { $hash = array(); $classes = func_query("SELECT * FROM $sql_tbl[classes] WHERE productid = '$productid'"); if(!empty($classes)) { foreach($classes as $v) { $options = func_query("SELECT * FROM $sql_tbl[class_options] WHERE classid = '$v[classid]'"); $old_classid = $v['classid']; unset($v['classid']); $v['productid'] = $new_productid; $classid = func_array2insert('classes', $v); if($options) { foreach($options as $o) { $old_optionid = $o['optionid']; unset($o['optionid']); $o['classid'] = $classid; $optionid = func_array2insert('class_options', $o); $hash[$old_optionid] = $optionid; func_copy_tables("product_options_lng", "optionid", $old_optionid, $optionid); } } func_copy_tables("class_lng", "classid", $old_classid, $classid); } } $variants = func_query("SELECT * FROM $sql_tbl[variants] WHERE productid = '$productid'"); if(!empty($variants)) { foreach($variants as $v) { $old_variantid = $v['variantid']; $v['productid'] = $new_productid; unset($v['variantid']); $cnt = 0; while(func_query_first_cell("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM $sql_tbl[variants] WHERE productcode = '".($v['productcode'].$cnt)."'") > 0) $cnt++; $v['productcode'] .= $cnt; $variantid = func_array2insert('variants', $v); # Add Variant items $items = func_query("SELECT optionid FROM $sql_tbl[variant_items] WHERE variantid = '$old_variantid'"); if(!empty($items)) { foreach($items as $i) { if(isset($hash[$i['optionid']])) db_query("INSERT INTO $sql_tbl[variant_items] (variantid, optionid) VALUES ('$variantid', '".$hash[$i['optionid']]."')"); } } # Add Variant prices $prices = func_query("SELECT * FROM $sql_tbl[pricing] WHERE variantid = '$old_variantid'"); if($prices) { foreach($prices as $p) { unset($p['priceid']); $p['variantid'] = $variantid; func_array2insert("pricing", $p); } } # Add Variant thumbnails $thumbnails = func_query("SELECT * FROM $sql_tbl[thumbnails] WHERE variantid = '$old_variantid'"); if($thumbnails) { foreach($thumbnails as $t) { $t['productid'] = $new_productid; $t['variantid'] = $variantid; $t = func_array_map("addslashes", $t); func_array2insert("thumbnails", $t); } } } } } # # Copy records that are linked with this product in the other tables # foreach($tables_array as $k=>$v) { $error_string .= func_copy_tables($v["table"], $v["key_field"], $productid, $new_productid); } } if (empty($error_string)) func_header_location("product_modify.php?productid=$new_productid"); } } # # Display error message if operation failed # echo "ERROR: Product #$new_productid has not been created! $error_string"; exit(); ?>

{My simple mods}
Quantity input box
Old 03-16-2005, 08:27 AM

For lines # 99

For lines # 105

When I remove the auto_increment

It will return " INVALID SQL: 1062 : Duplicate entry '178' for key 1 "
VALUES (' product-01.jpg ')

But that is exactly what I want to do, just clone the exaxt ( image_path ).

{My simple mods}
Quantity input box
Old 10-24-2007, 08:33 PM

X-Adept

Default Re: Clone product issue when set image path to ' file system '

Looks like this issue still exist in X-cart as of version 4.1.9. Did you ever figure out how to ressovle this?

Or does anyone else know how to correct this problem?

Thanks
-Tuan
Old 03-20-2008, 12:42 PM

Advanced Member

Default Re: Clone product issue when set image path to ' file system '

I am having an issue of the cloning not actually working for certain products. It seems to be loading and then it doesn't complete. Could it be from the amount of options and variants? Have you experienced this issue?
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Dev Questions > Changing design