Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

eBay API Inventory Sync

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4

Old 03-07-2010, 01:50 AM

Default Re: eBay API Inventory Sync

Hi cycloneuk, thanks so much for the recommendation, this could be exactly what we've been looking for. However, not sure about the cheap part - did you purchase the license for 450 pounds?

So, it definitely maintains stock in both directions - ends an e-bay listing if stock in the store is reduced to 0 and the other way around? from reading the description it seems that way.
Old 03-07-2010, 01:58 AM

Advanced Member

Yes, it will fully manage the correct stock levels in all directions. I pay around ё40+ a month for Linnworks and the Anywhere addon, you get support included with that.

I have been using it for around 6 months nearly and couldn't manage without it now. Support is great and new versions are released around every 2 to 3 weeks. When you compare it to some similar systems like eseller pro, it is quite cheap and probably does a better job.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:03 AM

SEE MY CUSTOMER SERVICE REVIEW OF SAFETYNETWEB here.

http://forum.x-cart.com/showthread.php?t=53079
Old 12-31-2012, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycloneuk
Hi, i already have that one but i need something more powerfull, if it did a 2 way realtime synch then it would be excellent.

I'd like to respond to this post although it's very old. There is a way to sync your products with eBay through X-Cart. It is an integration developed by Kosmos Central. You can find more information on it here: http://kosmoscentral.com/ecommerce/m...ntegration.php

Kosmos Central's integration for eBay allows you to manage inventory, pricing and order processing for eBay and your online store. It is pretty quick to upload inventory to eBay, you can easily manage eBay products from your X-Cart store, and choose which eBay categories your products appear in, as well as automatically download eBay orders to X-Cart.

The integration has also gotten good reviews from customers like charmme.com.au, who says: "I have been looking for a cost effective solution to the issue of syncing our inventory between our ebay store and our xcart website for about three years. Prior to this we had a terrible experience with Channel Advisor which never really worked for us. Finding the ebay module for xcart through the xcart website was very fortunate... We have been selling professionally on ebay for about six years and through my involvement with PeSA, I am very confident that there is a considerable market for your product among existing ebay sellers who are looking to expand into a website of their own while still running their ebay store. Being able to manage the two sale channels through the one xcart backend while still allowing ebay and the xcart store to maintain their own checkouts is a real attraction and strength".
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Third Party Add-Ons for X-Cart 4