Follow us on Twitter X-Cart on Facebook Wiki
Shopping cart software Solutions for online shops and malls

No list price option--may be due to custom mod??

X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Dev Questions > Changing design

Old 11-29-2004, 12:33 PM

Advanced Member

Default No list price option--may be due to custom mod??

I keep seeing people talking about being able to put in a list price as well as a price that the item is actually selling for (I don't know what the exact titles are as I don't seem to have that!)

We did get x-cart to do a mod so that we could enter both cdn and us prices for each item so I'm wondering if they somehow got rid of that feature? We would have really liked to have that--especially since it says "Save 10%" or whatever but I don't seem to have it--nor know what coding does that---does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Holly
X-Cart Gold 4.0.4
Windows Server
Old 11-29-2004, 02:18 PM

Veteran

Hi Holly....post the code of your product.tpl file and we'll see where it went
Old 11-29-2004, 02:49 PM

Advanced Member

OH duh--guess that would help! Thanks so much for replying! Here is the code:

Code:
{* $Id: product.tpl,v 1.37.2.1 2004/08/19 12:17:53 max Exp $ *} {capture name=dialog} <TABLE border="0" width="100%"> <FORM> <TR> <TD valign="top" align="left" width="30%"> {include file="product_thumbnail.tpl" productid=$product.productid image_x=$product.image_x image_y=$product.image_y product=$product.product} {if $smarty.get.mode ne "printable"} [img]{$ImagesDir}/print.gif[/img] {/if} </TD> <TD valign="top"> <TABLE width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0"> <TR><TD>{$lng.lbl_sku}</TD><TD>{$product.productcode}</TD></TR> <TR><TD>{$lng.lbl_category}</TD><TD>{$product.category_text}</TD></TR> {if $usertype eq "A"}<TR><TD>{$lng.lbl_vendor}</TD><TD>{$product.provider}</TD></TR>{/if} <TR><TD>{$lng.lbl_availability}</TD><TD>{if $product.forsale eq "Y"}{$lng.lbl_avail_for_sale}{elseif $product.forsale eq "B"}{$lng.lbl_pconf_bundled_descr}{elseif $product.forsale eq "H"}{$lng.lbl_hidden}{else}{$lng.lbl_disabled}{/if}</TD></TR> <TR><TD colspan="2"> <SPAN class="Text"> {$product.descr} </SPAN> </TD></TR> <TR><TD colspan="2"><FONT class="ProductDetailsTitle">{$lng.lbl_price_info}</FONT></TD></TR> <TR><TD class="Line" height="1" colspan="2">[img]{$ImagesDir}/spacer.gif[/img]</TD></TR> <TR><TD colspan="2"></TD></TR> <TR><TD width="50%">{$lng.lbl_price}</TD><TD nowrap><FONT class="ProductPriceSmall">{include file="currency.tpl" value=$product.price}</FONT></TD></TR> <TR><TD width="50%">{$lng.lbl_quantity}</TD><TD nowrap>{$product.avail} {$lng.lbl_items_available}</TD></TR> <TR><TD width="50%">{$lng.lbl_weight}</TD><TD nowrap>{$product.weight} {$config.General.weight_symbol}</TD></TR> </TR></TABLE> {include file="buttons/modify.tpl" href="product_modify.php?productid=`$product.productid`"} {include file="buttons/clone.tpl" href="process_product.php?mode=clone&productid=`$product.productid`"} {include file="buttons/delete.tpl" href="process_product.php?mode=delete&productid=`$product.productid`"} </TD> </TR> <INPUT type="hidden" name="mode" value="add"> <INPUT type="hidden" name="productid" value="{$product.productid}"> </FORM> </TABLE> {/capture} {if $smarty.get.mode eq "printable"} {include file="dialog.tpl" title=$product.producttitle content=$smarty.capture.dialog extra="width=440"} {else} {include file="dialog.tpl" title=$product.producttitle content=$smarty.capture.dialog extra="width=100%"} {/if}

I hope I did that right! I have NO idea what I'm doing in php--been going by the seat of my pants but between my husband and I we have been able to get a lot of things working--a lot of thanks to the previous posts in these forums!!

Anyway--looking forward to any help! I have asked all my questions to x-cart via as my support is still going but am not getting answers.... except to one question about the speed but that seemed to cause other problems so hopefully they will help me more soon--if I get answers I will definitely post them on here in case someone else ends up with the same problems as me!

Thanks again

Holly
X-Cart Gold 4.0.4
Windows Server
Old 12-01-2004, 07:14 AM

Advanced Member

Apparently they nixed it when they did our mod. I'm hoping that they will be able to put it back in though as we really want that feature!!

Thanks for your help!

Holly
X-Cart Gold 4.0.4
Windows Server
   X-Cart forums > X-Cart 4 > Dev Questions > Changing design