View Single Post
Old 05-06-2003, 06:10 PM

Advanced Member

Default You're the man..

Funkydunk,

You are the man, I had to change the code a tiny bit, but I would have never done it with out you, I can promise you that. Here is the code that I used:
Code:
{* $Id: subcategories.tpl,v 1.29 2002/11/26 14:55:13 alfiya Exp $ *} { include file="location.tpl" } {if $active_modules.Bestsellers ne "" and $config.Modules.bestsellers_menu ne "Y"} {include file="modules/Bestsellers/bestsellers.tpl"} {/if} { include file="customer/main/navigation.tpl" } {if ($navigation_page eq "")||($navigation_page eq "1")}{$current_category.description|regex_replace:"/[\n]/":" "} {/if} {capture name=dialog} {assign var="tmp" value="0"} {section name=cat_num loop=$subcategories} {if $subcategories[cat_num].category}{assign var="tmp" value="1"}{/if} {/section} {section name=cat_num loop=$subcategories} { if %cat_num.first% } {if $tmp} [img]../icon.php?categoryid={$cat}[/img] {/if} <table border=0 cellspacing=5> {/if} {*if $subcategories[cat_num].product_count or $subcategories[cat_num].subcategory_count*} <tr> {* new funkydunk bit *} <td align="left" valign="middle"> [img]{$ImagesDir}/arrow.gif?categoryid={$subcategories[cat_num].categoryid}[/img] </td> {* end of funkydunk bit *} <td align=left nowrap width=95%> <font class="ItemsList">{ $subcategories[cat_num].category|escape }</font> </td> <td align=right nowrap><font class=Text> {if $subcategories[cat_num].product_count} { $subcategories[cat_num].product_count } {$lng.lbl_products} {elseif $subcategories[cat_num].subcategory_count} { $subcategories[cat_num].subcategory_count } {$lng.lbl_categories|lower} {/if} </font></td> </tr> {*/if*} { if %cat_num.last% } </table> {/if} {/section} {if $tmp and $products ne "" } <br clear=_all>{*<hr size=1 noshade>*} {/if} {/capture} {include file="dialog.tpl" title=$current_category.category|regex_replace:"/.*\//":"" content=$smarty.capture.dialog extra="width=100%"} {include file="customer/main/products.tpl" products=$products} {if $products eq "" and $tmp eq "0"} {$lng.txt_no_products_in_cat} {/if} {if $products eq ""} {if $f_products ne ""} {include file="customer/main/featured.tpl"} {/if} {/if} { include file="customer/main/navigation.tpl" }

Check it out and please pass it on. I'm also pulling my icon out of the images directory and not the database. Thank you for helping, seriously.
My home address is http://www.iexweb.com

Chris
chris@iexweb.com