Thread: iframe problem
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 06:33 AM

eXpert

Default Re: iframe problem

This is the code I copied and pasted from my code source. I see the <iframe> tag is there but there is nothing inside of it.

Code:
<tr class="payment-details" id="pmbox_30"> <td colspan="3"> <div class="opc-payment-options"> <fieldset class="registerform"><script type="text/javascript"> xpc_paymentids[30] = 30; </script> <iframe style="width: 100%; border: 0px; height: 0px;" border="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" class="xpc_iframe" id="xpc_iframe30" name="xpc_iframe30"> </iframe> <div class="button-hider"> &nbsp; </div></fieldset> </div> </td> </tr>

Oh and also very interesting, using Google Chrome's "inspect element" feature on the right-click menu, I viewed the source code of the <iframe> and saw

Code:
<iframe style="width: 100%; border: 0px; height: 0px;" border="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" class="xpc_iframe xpc-iframe-shown" id="xpc_iframe30" name="xpc_iframe30" src="payment/cc_xpc_iframe.php?paymentid=30"> </iframe>

Then opened the iframe's src (src="payment/cc_xpc_iframe.php?paymentid=30") and got an error:

Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving https://MYDOMAIN.com/payment/payment_cc.php. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
X-Payments v1.0.6
CDSEO Pro v2
Total Server Solutions xCDN

www.silverhorseracing.com