View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 09:58 AM

Default Re: New X-Cart product line and new X-Cart v4.5.3 released

I have spent many hours yesterday researching and trying to figure out the specific differences.
I am excited that things progress with your company and you really have great programers and coders.

From studying www.x-cart.com/pricing.html the other Different/Additional "Platinum features" on the chart of the website page
along with the Old comparison charts for PRO 4.5.2 found at http://www.qtmsoft.com/comparison-chart.html#advanced

I can not see any differences in the REVAMPED Platinum & Enterprise Versions which are not already part of my Pro 4.5.2 version EXCEPT for the ADD ON services/modules offered now with a flat or subscription fee.

Please help me clarify the following beyond what the website page explains I could not find any clear answers:

1. What specific x-Cart Modules are left out of Platinum Version versus Enterprise?
2. The "Mall Functionality" is in my PRO 4.5.2 version and on the "revamped" page it is on the "Enterprise" features but not the "Platinum" features. What specific capabilities would I lose from my PRO 4.5.2 version If I only do the "Platinum" and not the "Enterprise"?

3. Is the "CORE" coding "base" different in the new "revamped" versions from what I have with PRO 4.5.3?

I was not sure of that questions when I was digging for answers.
I learned thru the year of working with your department the following.... It is a great analogy
Please clarify does the "revamped" versions "Enterprise" specifically need a complete new install or is it a patch?
Are they a completely different house as explained so well in the snippet below?

Отправлено в 14:43, пятница
я: let's say you have two houses, cottage and multistory building. You like both, but you won't put them together, right? Still these buildings have the same aim - these are houses where people can live. X-cart and Litecommerce are like these 'houses', they are shopping cart programs, they carry on the same objects in the end: to allow people sell online. But they are programmed differently, like let's say cottage is made from bricks, and the multistory is from concrete. You can't just put them together. You have the following options:
1. to pick up specific features of cottage and multistory and build a new house
2. to take cottage and add up features of the multistory
or vice versa
3. to leave them functioning separately, and connect with each other. for ex., register people in both houses
so that they could live in both places