Old 11-28-2012, 12:56 PM

X-Guru

Default Re: Editing the payment "template" page

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMMoyer
Solved: See the two lines I commented out in /lib/XPay/Skin/Payment/Main.php

PHP Code:
<div class="payment-warning">
  <?php $this('Label_Text')->write('Do not use the BACK button in your browser to avoid placing the order twice.'); ?>
</div>

<h1><?php $this('Label_Text')->write('Credit card details'); ?></h1>
<!-- <?php $this('Label_Text')->write('Payment method'); ?>:&nbsp; --!>
<?php $this('Label_Text')->write($this->getPayment()->getPaymentConf()->get('name'), false); ?>
<?php $this
('Form')->begin('main''pay', array('token' => $this->get('token'), 'action' => 'pay'), XPay_Transport_Request::POST, array('onsubmit' => 'javascript: return checkCCDataForm(this);')); ?>

Adam,

I copy/pasted your code and it rendered IE8 useless. All other browsers were forgiving. I should have caught it...
Closing comment should have been --> not --!>

And it looks like you edited this post? We had previously commented out 2 lines:

PHP Code:
<!-- <?php $this('Label_Text')->write('Payment method'); ?>:&nbsp;
<?php $this('Label_Text')->write($this->getPayment()->getPaymentConf()->get('name'), false); ?> -->
THEN -- after this edit I learned about the "lite interface" and then it turns out the lite interface doesn't even use this code. Except the parsing error rendered IE8 dead.

This caused some serious heartache and I now owe some major apologies for this. My credibility with x-cart has gone down dramatically and I will do everything possible to make sure everyone knows the reason for this. I am editing a bunch of posts right now.

Alex, if you're reading this, PLEASE edit the code in Adam's post so the closing comment is -->

IF ANYONE is reading this - don't copy/paste - if you want to comment out the processor (you should) type the comment in.

J