View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 06:12 AM

X-Wizard

Default Re: Abandoned Cart Reminder module released

I'm doubting they do that at my site much because I don't sell a generic product, no other competitor sells exactly the same products which I do. They may sell similar items, but not the same. I sell a category of food related products which I obtain from farmers and part of my marketing strategy is that I sell higher end, higher quality versions, it's an exclusive arrangement between me and the producers.

Also, I'm not so sure many shoppers shop the way you say they are. Not that I doubt it isn't done, only that I don't believe it's the norm. I certainly do not shop that way. I may look for cheaper versions of something, but not to the point of putting it in the cart on several sites at the same time.

If even half of these customers are coming back because of the offer, it's still quite a bit of cash coming back, I'm pretty happy with this mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cflsystems
You have to keep in mind nowdays shoppers do not go to site, add to cart and order. They go to site, add to cart, then go to another site and do the same and another site... They compare prices, shipping, trustworthy of site, return policy, etc and final decision where to place the order may come days after. So not necessarily abandoned cart is abandoned...
Customer may come back without being pushed with offers and such.
Apache 2.4
CENTOS 7.8 64Bit Single Quad-Core E3-1241v3 3.4Ghz 8M 1600 w/ HT
32GB RAM 2x 512GB Samsung 850 Pro SSD RAID 1