View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 07:19 PM

eXpert

Default Re: Abandoned Cart Reminder module released

Don't have a lot of experience with this mod yet as I just installed it 6 hours ago.
Yet, I see many abandoned carts already.
Unfortunately I miss the functionality of actually being able to look at the "anon" customer info. Before I send any coupons or offers, I'd like to know more details about them, such as location.
The information is there, because I created an order for one of them and then I found the anon customers details.

I also believe you don't really want to send out automatic emails (and coupons) to repeat customers, even if they abandon the cart. Most likely they will go back to the cart and complete the order. Or they already added items for next time to take adavantage of reward points. I already noticed such an instance. May be show how many orders this customer placed in the past. Provide as much intell as possible so I can make a quick decision if I should follow up with the abondened cart or not.

Rene

Mods I miss in 5.4.x:
xCMS, Create-A-Sale, On-Sale AC, Kit Builder AC, Manufacturer-A-Z BCSE, Product-Bundle BCSE, Pre-Order BCSE, Customer Quotes BCSE