View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 12:12 PM

Default Never was allowed to change password (or login) after x-payments installation

I received the emails at the end of the x-payments installation process and now am in the position of being unable to log in for the first time. When I click on the link that is supposed to allow me to change my password, it does not go to the new password screen, but bypasses it and goes to the login screen. I do not recall setting my password, but perhaps I did. So, I go to forgot password and get the "password recovery request" email. When I click the link in this email, it takes me to a screen that says "Internal Error: The requested action cannot be performed. See logs for details."

When I go to the logs, I see

ERROR [2012-04-10 08:02:43]
User: unknown; IP: 97.97.157.123
Zone: Model
Code: TARGET_UNALLOWED (843)
Unallowed target - "\"blank\""

Affected systems: Model/Permissions.php file (373:assert); Model/Permissions.php file (486:checkTarget); Transport/Router.php file (148:checkRouterInfo); Application.php file (147:__construct); /var/www/html/xpayments/admin.php file (26:run)

I also should mention that in the beginning when I tried to log in (even though I was not prompted to change my password, I tried my default username/password and grabbed a pin from the pin code email), I grabbed a pin code from the end of the list and then tried another one (second to last). I now realize these pins are for one-time use and should be used in order (first to last). So, that may have fouled something up.

Can you please advise me on what I should do to be able to proceed with my first login to the x-payments system following installation.

Thanks.