View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 09:55 AM

X-Cart team

Default Re: Order processing error

That's a connection issue. Your X-Cart server responds back to X-Payments with big delay and that creates the trouble. It is hard to say what causes this delay - we need to go into your server and research your X-Cart server configuration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by learnteach
I am having similar problems with Xcart 4.7

My old Xcart 4.5 that linked directly with Authorize worked fast and great. With Xcart 4.7 I am forced to go through Xpayments and pay a monthly fee which would be ok if it was as fast or faster. But it is not it is SLOW!

Just today I have had 3 phone calls of customers complaining that they can not go to the next step after entering their address. The reason is the the Xpayment takes so much time to load or does not load at all!!!

I can not duplicate the problem because although slow it works on my 6 different browsers. But it is happening often enough to get multi calls a day and to slow my sales down and poor conversions.

If mu customers do manage to get through it take at least 25 seconds for the Payments to process a payment even when I process an order. I have counted it.

I am disappointed and frustrated that Xpayments is so slow and unreliable - HOW CAN THIS BE FIXED!

HELP ASAP PLEASE
X-Payments product manager