View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 12:47 AM

Advanced Member

Default OK I have another one.

The company I am making this site for makes equipment for steel cable (exciting!!) in the fittings section they have their products divided into three categories, MS Spec Fittings, NAS Fittings and Boeing Spec Fittings. They don't have, and don't want info for these categories. My idea was to have empty categories, that are not linked to anything in Phil's flyout out, to serve as headings for the linked categories. I figured I could use the code for the redirect if only one product in the category and give the li a class and remove the link. This is not essential to the site, it is just for a little bit of added style.

This is a snippet of Phils (I hope I am not doing something I shouldn't for posting it, I left some stuff out in case) code:

[removed by cpd]

this is how I almost got it to work:

[removed by cpd]

It is applying the "nolink" style to all the categories, not just the ones with no products, so it is a problem with the {if $products|@count eq 0} part of the code I am guessing. How do I need to change it for this to work? I am sure there is a way to do this, I am just not knowledgable enough to pull it off.