View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 12:23 PM

eXpert

Default Classes & Attributes Question

Is it possible to duplicate Classes and Attribute selection for use on different items.

The reason I ask is I am setting up items that allow for logos/sponsor badges to go onto different areas of the shirts so the drop down of logos offered can be quite long.

the areas offered are
Left Sleeve, Right Sleeve
Front Top Left, Front Top Right
Front Lower Left, Front Lower Right

Then there is the Back Text option (Need free text box)
then option to have own image/caricature on the back as well

As the logo options will change depending on the category/Sport its quite a maul to load them.

is there a way for example to create one logo set (left Sleeve) then duplicate that for the other 5 positions.

Also when the selections are built and I wish to add/remove a logo from a group can this be done within the Classes/Attributes and propagated to the items that this group has applied to them. The reason I ask is that unless I add it to one of the items in the group directly and choose global update it wont update the other items that the attributes are assigned to.

Also on doing this you then have to go into the attribute set after to make it a default option for any new items it will be applied to.

The other thing is the attributes also get put in any order on the product screen and not in the order they are in the group you create

Sorry the ask list is going on

Variant
Is it possible to setup the Variants in the same way as the attributes so the same setup can be used for multiple product groups....

Example

Style and Collar type

Standard Style - Standard Collar
Standard Style - Grandad Collar
Raglan Style - Standard Collar
Raglan Style - Grandad Collar
Button Up - Standard Style

I can do it product bu product but very very tedious

thanks

http://wemakeanyshirt.com X5 with x-Cart Mobile in build