View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 12:12 PM

Default Re: Stripping away the default layouts and styles to make way for my own.

So more investigating, some of the issues were resolved by adding overriding CSS files in my modules /customer directory. But I'm still getting tons of problems, and I have tracked them down to being part of Bootstrap for sure. Unfortunately, it looks like Bootstrap is contained in /common, which I don't believe I have any way to override (I tried creating a common folder and subfolders, but nothing happened). If I go ahead and comment out everything in the bootstrap.less file, I get what I want. But that's a hack, how can I accomplish the same effect without editing the original file?

The hacky way of doing this also has the rather horrifying side effect of making the admin panel entirely useless. But at least I have a way of working on other parts of integrating my design without bootstrap getting in the way. Hopefully someone can let me know the right way to exclude Bootstrap, in customer view only, by the time I get the rest of this stuff working.