View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 07:04 PM

X-Guru

Default Re: X-Payments v1.0.6 released

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambal
1) improved iFrame integration algorithm and design changes - duplicate and not-finished orders should cease almost completely.
2) 4 last digits are displayed in X-Cart admin back-end if an order has been processed via X-Payments.
3) credit card type is selected automatically basing credit card # entered - this helps to reduce payment attempts by customers who forget to specify their card type at checkout.
4) X-Payments iFrame integration works with X-Cart Fast Lane Checkout now, too.

And some bug-fixes.

Hi Alex,

I upgraded my dev store from 4.5.4 goldplus to 4.5.5 goldplus with only a little bit of drama.
Unfortunately, XP 1.0.6 is not playing nice just yet,

1. first live (test) order using default template - resulted in:
Code:
[26-Feb-2013 20:10:37] (shop: 26-Feb-2013 21:10:37) PAYMENTS message: Payment processing failure. Login: IP: 111.111.111.111 ---- Payment method: unable to determine bill_output = Array ( [sessid] => [code => 2 [billmes] => Error: Your order was lost ) original_bill_output = Array ( [sessid] => code => 2 [billmes] => Internal error ) _GET = Array ( ) _POST = Array ( [action] => return [refId] => 5977 [txnId] => 88dd814783da4ae43836badc91cd1a12 [last_4_cc_num] => 1234 [card_type] => AMEX ) Request URI: /payment/cc_xpc.php Backtrace: /home/user/public_html/payment/payment_ccmid.php:457 /home/user/public_html/payment/payment_ccend.php:48 /home/user/public_html/payment/cc_xpc.php:145

The worse news -- the payment was successful and fully authorized. But there was no order processed. I had to void the transaction at the gateway.

2. The "you can enter your card number and XP will tell you what kind of card it is" is not working - default template.

I fear this is not going to be smooth.

DO you want me to use this thread to discuss these issues or start fresh?

Thanks,

J