View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 11:16 AM

Thumbs up Re: X-Cart Adapt Template

Looks Awesome Phil! Love the features and how it indeed adapts to the size of the screen. Also really like the mini cart, the search with pictures, the FAQ, the option of multiple downloads and videos and the tab approach to the home page and the icons on the tabs on the products pages. Very Very cool! can't wait to buy it and provide users the ease of navigation and eye candy you have provided!

I noticed that you mention 'no more three column layouts' Why is that? I mainly used that third column for news and more importantly for an easy place to see the 'LIVE CHAT'... where can I put that icon now? As we do have many customers chatting with us live... and want them to easily find that icon....

Also, where do you suggest we put the 'sign-up' for our newsletter (we use constant contact)?

Does the Adapt have all the features that your ability template had? Ie.. The tag on the top right hand side (the one that you click on and it says 'free shipping' etc, etc?

What features have you removed if any from the Adapt template?

Thanks again for creating this awesome template and we can't wait to implement it as soon as you allow us to buy it, download it..

Best

Alberto

Ps. On the features of FAQ for products, downloads etc, is there the facility of importing these via a file into the MySQl database? We have thousands of items always changing - Used Medical Equipment - and it would not be practical to enter these details one by one on the X-cart Admin...