View Single Post
Old 12-04-2002, 06:53 AM

X-Guru

Not too much trouble but...

First we alter the xcart_orders table and add a new field named 'ip'. I did this with phpMyAdmin. Simply copy paste the code snippet into the SQL query box.

Code:
ALTER TABLE `xcart_orders` ADD `ip` VARCHAR( 15 ) NOT NULL ;

Next we open include/func.php, locate the func_place_order(); function, in my 3.2.2pro code its on line 1017.

Code:
# # Insert into orders # db_query("insert into $sql_tbl[orders] (login, total, subtotal, shipping_cost, shippingid, tax, discount, coupon, coupon_discount, date, status, payment_method, flag, details, title, firstname, lastname, company, b_address, b_city, b_state, b_country, b_zipcode, s_address, s_city, s_state, s_country, s_zipcode, phone, fax, email, url, ip) values ('".addslashes($userinfo["login"])."', '$current_order[total_cost]', '$current_order[sub_total]','$current_order[shipping_cost]', '$cart[shippingid]', '$current_order[tax_cost]', '$current_order[discount]', '".addslashes($current_order[coupon])."', '$current_order[coupon_discount]', '".time()."', '$order_status', '".addslashes($payment_method)."', 'N', '".addslashes(text_crypt($order_details))."', '".addslashes($userinfo["title"])."', '".addslashes($userinfo["firstname"])."', '".addslashes($userinfo["lastname"])."', '".addslashes($userinfo["company"])."', '".addslashes($userinfo["b_address"])."', '".addslashes($userinfo["b_city"])."', '".addslashes($userinfo["b_state"])."', '".addslashes($userinfo["b_country"])."', '".addslashes($userinfo["b_zipcode"])."', '".addslashes($userinfo["s_address"])."', '".addslashes($userinfo["s_city"])."', '".addslashes($userinfo["s_state"])."', '".addslashes($userinfo["s_country"])."', '".addslashes($userinfo["s_zipcode"])."', '".addslashes($userinfo["phone"])."', '".addslashes($userinfo["fax"])."', '$userinfo[email]', '".addslashes($userinfo["url"])."','$_SERVER[REMOTE_ADDR]')");

Replace the db_query(); with this one. Note the $_SERVER[REMOTE_ADDR] at the end of the query storing the users remote IP.

Now we want to be able to see the order data in the admin.

Edit [skin1]/main/order_info.tpl add the following where ever you want the IP of the order displayed, I put mine under the email.

Code:
<tr> <td valign="top">IP Address</td> <td valign="top">{ $order.ip }</td> </tr>

Good luck!
Please make a donation if you find this useful.