View Single Post
Old 03-24-2006, 06:46 PM

X-Adept

Default GET YOUR SITE OPTIMISED WITH CDSEO LINKS

CUSTOM DYNAMIC SEO LINKS by WebsiteCM.com

WebsiteCM's blurb about this item:
Quote:
Custom Dynamic Search Engine Optimized Links for X-Cart is the ultimate search engine optimized link solution for x-cart, allowing you complete control over your product and category urls by allowing you to manually type the urls you want into textboxes on the product/category add/modify page. Additionally it provides sub-folders for increased keyword density, title tags and more.

I was offered the chance to try this puppy out the other day and I thought I'd give it a go, couldn't hurt.

Jon's always producing fantastic mods so expectations were high and this is no exception.

It's a cinch to install, easily configurable and works in no time.

I have purchased other SEO mods but this one is SO MUCH BETTER THAN ANYBODY ELSE'S

This mod transforms your URLS into very very search engine friendly ones like this:

(say for example you have a site that sells, amongst other things, widgets and in particular, a widget called Fireball3000 which is the world's most sought after widget)

Your normal url might look like this:
www.widgetworld.com/home.php?productid=758
Your usual modification gives you a URL like this:
www.widgetworld.com/fireball3000-pr-56.html
With this mod you get:
www.widgetworld.com/widgets/fireball-3000.html

So, if you are a search engine looking for the most relevant URLs from which to index content about FireBall 3000 widgets, naturally you'd rank the last one as more relevant because it's set up to tell you exactly what you're looking at.

This is why I would say if you are in the market for some cost effective, inexpensive SEO tools for your site and increase your traffic and sales into your site (who isn't?), BUY THIS MOD.

CUSTOM DYNAMIC SEO LINKS - Click here to see this mod

Please note: This is the view of me and doesn't constitute an official announcement

Donavichi.
- - -

Website Copywriting || Web Design || FAQs || Home & Garden Blog