View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 01:22 PM

eXpert

Default Re: X-Cart 4.7.10 released

There seems to be a problem with cart in 4.7.10 with Ideal responsive skin. When viewing the cart contents, if the customer wants to change the quantity of a given product by changing the quantity value and clicking the "Apply" button below the field, the page will refresh, but the value will NOT be changed. It will revert back to what it was before the change.
If after changing the value one would click "Update cart" instead of "Apply" the value will be changed and the order amount will be re-calculated accordingly. Problem is that the "Apply" button below the quantity field is the obvious choice and customers will click on it, instead of "Update cart".

P.S. Further experimenting shows that if one adds more products to the cart, one would be able to change the quantity for the 2nd, 3rd, etc. product by using the "Apply" button, but the quantity of the first product in the cart still cannot be changed in this way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aim
Hello,

I have uploaded a small patch to fix 2 problems.

I seem to have a problem applying the patch. After choosing the patch file and hitting "Apply", I get:

Step 1 of 2: Testing patch applicability and generation list of files with a result "include/func/func.product.php OK"

When trying to continue by clicking "Apply patch" the page refreshes but nothing changes. Still displaying step 1 of 2 ...

P.S. Update on the second issue: When trying to do the patching using another browser (Firefox) I got "Already patched". Some of the first attempts may have in fact succeeded after all, although the page stayed on "step 1 of 2" using Chrome.