Thread: Websitecm?
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 01:45 PM

Default Re: Websitecm - real company or scam?

I would like an answer to the question myself. This company is on the recommended list, however no phone number posted anywhere on their site.

I wanted to get work done but not without contact information. Every website is required to have valid contact information when selling products of any kind taking money of any kind otherwise you leave yourself open to being charged with fraud.

I read the comment of how he has been around for awhile. If this company has such vast experience and age, then they should know they need to supply a phone number and answer emails from people, especially after taking someones money.

They should also know how much business they are loosing right now by not supplying said items . But more importantly and how sketchy they look by not supplying the above.

And if they get in trouble xcart should be aware since they listed them they could be liable as well.

So maybe xcart should not be posting them to the list until this stuff is cleared up.

In the meantime can someone recommend someone who has actual contact information so I can get some work done?

Sophie