View Single Post
Old 02-07-2005, 05:44 AM

Hello I put this mod on my cart and was very impressed, then I clicked the image and got "access denied error ID:33"
I really wanted this mod so I did not give up. I noticed the description above the picture allowed me to link through to the detailed description of the product, so I took a gamble and replaced

<a href=product.php?productid={$products[product].productid}&cat={$cat}&page={$navigation_page}>

with this

<a href=product.php?productid={$f_products[num].productid}}&cat={$cat}&page={$navigation_page}>

and it worked I am not experienced in this and this change is probably very basic but I can feel my head starting to expand already.

Im sure the saying "knows enough to be dangerous" comes to mind when some of you read this.

Hopefully there will not be any side effects from what I have done, because of my lack of knowledge I rely on a good backup and trial and error.
I have my ftp client ready, if I do something that stops the site running (about 8 times so far) I just upload the backup file.

I really like the drop down menus for manufacturers and categories but I cannot find anywhere where I can increase the visible number above 10 categories or manufacturers.
Regards Adam
Apache/1.3.33
Perl 5.008004
Adam
Adelaide South Australia