View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 06:25 AM

Advanced Member

Default Re: maeketing manager

Yeah, I am pretty sure as I checked them and reset them a 100 times according to this:

You will need to set the following file permissions to the files and folders you uploaded, please do this carefully.

Set Read / Write / Execute (chmod 0777) permissions to the folders

mm_files/
mm_files/mailtemplates,
mm_files/mailtemplates/html
mm_files/mailtemplates/plain
mm_files/ebaytemplates (if you do not have this folder ignore this)

Set ALL the files contained inside mm_files to 0666 (read/write)

Set Read/Write (chmod 0666) permissions to ALL individual files contained inside

mm_files/mailtemplates/html
mm_files/mailtemplates/plain
mm_files/ebaytemplates (if you do not have this folder ignore this)

Set Read / Execute (chmod 0755) permissions to

mm_files/mm_mail.pl

Set Read / Write (chmod 0666) permissions to

Whats weird is that I am using the same files as I simply made a folder on my server and moved the entire contents of my site into this folder and then installed x-cart 4.1.9 with a different database name so that if 4.1.9 didnt seem like it was going to work out I could just delete all the new files and move the old files back to the main directory and be back in business with 4.1.3. Anyway, after that I moved all the marketing manager files from the old site to the new and reset all permissions and updated the config with the new database info. So it should work but doesnt. So I think maybe some files got corrupted during the move so I download all these files that I have moved to my hard drive and then upload them back to the old 4.1.3 install thats in that folder I made and change that database info back to the old database and then point my browser to the folder with the old site and fire up marketing manager and it works perfectly. Therefor, the files cant be corrupted since they still work on the old site.

I have a backup on my hard drive from march so I decided to upload those files and try them but that didnt change a thing either.

Makes no sense to me. The same process worked perfectly with safety net, bcs, and shipping per product mods.