View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 05:52 PM

eXpert

Default Re: X-Cart Adapt Template

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilJ
I'm giving a generous $50 discount off Adapt to everyone who's previously purchased one of our other templates. Hope that helps people out.

That's cool. You had done something similar when releasing the Ability before.

I put my website similar to some of the Sound Quality competitor's vehicles that I build. Every year or after a big competition they bring the car back to me to completely gut and redo with something different. The work never seems to be done.

Hopefully with the Adapt template I can get it where I want it so I can start loading products into it. That has been the problem with the site the way it is now. Can't get it to the way I want so I never get anything really loaded into it. I have quite a few mods that were conflicting with the template that I couldn't get figured out. You were really busy so I didn't want to bug you and then manufacturers of the mods didn't want to help me too much because they would say "it's the template". So in the end the website just sits "stuck" until I can find the time to work on it which never seems to come along with two small kids and myself working till 9pm or later every day running the streets installing on-site around the city.