View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 07:35 AM

X-Guru

Default Re: CDSEO Pro - Complete SEO Solution - Custom Urls, Page Titles, Meta Data, Link Anchors

Quote:
HI, can you please give me some information on the change over from root html catalogue to CDSEO pro. Specifically my concern is over the automatic setting of redirects for alll of my exisiting root html pages to the new urls's created by your great product.

We provide the ability to 301 redirect html catalog urls to cdseo urls automatically.

Quote:
Also, as I am using all of the BSC meta mods, is their an easy way to utilise the exisiting feilds from the BSC mods for page titile, description etc etc...

The CDSEO installation process has an option to import from all of BCSE's meta mods, including page titles, meta keywords and meta descriptions.

Quote:
Arh!! I bought 2 licenses just few days before 26 Feb Does the discount offered to those bought from BCS too?

Yes it counts through BCSE, Firetank or any of our other resellers. If you contact BCSE about the upgrade and have them contact us about the upgrade, we are not unreasonable

I did make a mistake in my initial upgrade post which I'll correct now. The upgrade is not free, it is the cost difference of $50 between cdseo basic ($149) and cdseo pro ($199).

Jon